PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Pro One Touch for "Tobacco Size" Cards

perezfan
04-17-2020, 02:52 PM
Hi... a quick question regarding Ultra Pro One Touch holders for "Tobacco Size" Cards.... Will these work properly with vintage Tobacco Cards (T205, T206, etc.)

Ultra Pro is very non-specific in their wording and descriptions. And the only cards pictured in the holders are modern (not vintage). Has anyone tried these holders with VINTAGE cards? And if so, do they fit properly, are they secure, and do the cards stay put with no sliding or movement within the holder?

Link directly below....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Pro-Mini-Tobacco-Size-One-Touch-Magnetic-Trading-Card-Holder-35pt-w-UV/401252689976

Just looking for some feedback before I dump money into these... thanks!

Ronnie73
04-17-2020, 11:45 PM
I bought one to try it. I've never used any of the sizes before, so this was a first. The card fit fine and I liked the look of it and looked decent next to my graded cards. But to me it seems the magnet is just not strong enough and I'd really like if the holder had a deeper recess to eliminate the cards from sliding out of the holder. I also don't like the fact that an accidental drop would cause the holder to pop open and the card flys out. But they look great and I'd use them to store cards in, that would go into a display that would get minimal handling.

todddds
04-18-2020, 09:05 AM
I had a card shop owner give me some large sealable team bags once when I purchased a bunch of one touches. He said to put the one touches in the bags so the surfaces of the one touches didn't get scratched. I suppose they could also help in keeping the one touch closed.

rgpete
04-18-2020, 11:33 AM
I use BCW Tobacco size top loaders for my Tobacco, Candy & Colgan's Chips Cards They come with the mylar sleeves to fit inside the top loader

rgpete
04-18-2020, 04:58 PM
Here is a scan of the BCW