PDA

View Full Version : Coronavirus Secret Santa?

GrayGhost
03-28-2020, 10:23 PM
Hi everyone! With what has gone on with virus virus, a lot of us don’t have spending money or have not been able to sell a lot of our things. I think in these hard times it would be kind of cool to have another secret Santa or that type of thing. I missed the one in December and I don’t know about everyone else but getting a surprise package with who knows what it would make me happy! If the person that usually runs the secret Santa and Christmas can run this, or someone else can it would be awesome!

We could make a value appx and what we have and what we would like etc.

What does everyone think? Thx God Bless and Stay safe! Scott

GrayGhost
03-29-2020, 08:15 PM
Anyone interested in this?

Leon
03-29-2020, 09:16 PM
Folks don't want to go out too much. Secret Santa might involve shipping and going out. It's a nice thought though.

GrayGhost
03-30-2020, 06:50 AM
Folks don't want to go out too much. Secret Santa might involve shipping and going out. It's a nice thought though.

Good point Leon

Rhotchkiss
03-30-2020, 07:03 AM
I agree it’s a nice thought, and I appreciate the effort/attempt.

Snapolit1
03-30-2020, 08:12 AM
Yeah, nice idea but I'm not standing in a line at the post office for a while . . .

Gary Dunaier
04-04-2020, 08:16 PM

Doesn't Amazon allow you to buy something and have it sent to someone else? If so, people could use other members' Amazon wish lists, if they have one, and select something from there that falls under the mutually-agreed maximum. Of course, if this idea is adopted some flexibility would have to be allowed (for example, not requiring participants to only select a baseball-related item from their person's list).