PDA

View Full Version : Brockelman Spring 2020 Auction Closes Saturday April 11th

sb1
03-27-2020, 07:48 AM
Our Spring 2020 Auction is now open!

Due to the amount of people that are currently confined to their homes and with plenty of time on their hands, we have decided to open our Spring Auction a few days early.

There are over 700 lots of Pre-war and Post-War Sports cards highlighted by a large run of Boston Store, Collins McCarthy and Standard Biscuit cards, loaded with HOFers. Also in this auction are a large number of signed memorabilia lots, all started well below wholesale, many at only $10-20 openers.

Please note that we are still charging a very low 12 1/2% b.p. and no sales tax other than to Texas residents. Shipping will be reasonable as well. As always we do not have access to your bidder password nor your max bids. Nor, do we bid in our own auctions, thus you can bid in confidence that you are only paying what the market commands.

Closing day is Saturday April 11, 2020. All closing procedures remain the same, lots close individually, thus no all-nighter.

Please take a look at your convenience.

Scott

Brockelman Auctions

www.brockelmanauctions.com

info@brockelmanauctions.com

Jay Wolt
03-27-2020, 08:02 AM
Scott looks like a great auction
I'm happy to be a consignor

brianp-beme
03-27-2020, 04:51 PM
Nice auction with a fair amount of the stuff I crave (PreWW2 cards). As usual I will be posting some sort of wacky contest related to it and the cards I have consigned...details to come.

Brian

sycks22
03-27-2020, 08:12 PM
Great auction Scott

sb1
04-10-2020, 07:10 AM
The Brockelman Spring 2020 Auction will end tomorrow night Saturday April 11th. There is still time for those not registered to get registered and place bids.

To those already participating:

Initial bidding will end at 11:00 pm EST with lots ending individually in the extended bidding phase. Please see the auction page for details.

Hundreds of pre-war lots for board members, as well as lots of nice post-war, non-sports, autographs and other memorabilia. All sold with no reserve.

www.brockelmanauctions.com