PDA

View Full Version : Spam PM from TrevorMit

buymycards
03-08-2020, 06:30 AM
I received a spam PM from new member TrevotMit. I tried to PM him to tell him to quit but his message box is full.

There are a bunch of links in the PM and I don't plan on clicking on any of them.

John V
03-08-2020, 06:42 AM
I predict we won’t hear from Trevor again.

Leon
03-08-2020, 07:30 AM
I predict we won’t hear from Trevor again.

No, you won't. Sorry about that folks. It was an unregistered troll.

buymycards
03-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Thanks Leon, I appreciate you always responding to these things quickly.

Rick

carlsonjok
03-08-2020, 08:59 AM
I received a spam PM from new member TrevotMit. I tried to PM him to tell him to quit but his message box is full.

There are a bunch of links in the PM and I don't plan on clicking on any of them.

I got a message like this from a nice, young woman over on the Powerstroke* forum who wanted to get to know me better. Alas, all she sent was a link to a paid dating site. Imagine my disappointment.

* a forum for owners of Ford diesel pickup trucks. What were you thinking it was?

docpatlv
03-08-2020, 10:04 AM
I got a message like this from a nice, young woman over on the Powerstroke* forum who wanted to get to know me better. Alas, all she sent was a link to a paid dating site. Imagine my disappointment.

* a forum for owners of Ford diesel pickup trucks. What were you thinking it was?

***Starts to register for new forum.....changes mind***

Rich Klein
03-10-2020, 09:23 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqxkdV3Odj0