01-22-2020, 02:16 PM
Did this work on sports cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

judsonhamlin
01-22-2020, 02:21 PM
Not for me

bcooper27
01-22-2020, 02:24 PM
I don't think this will work on cards. I checked the link and it's only for certain items on that page and in the categories listed. The only thing that came up under Sports Memorabilia was a few Sterilite tubs! :D

Bugsy
01-22-2020, 02:26 PM
Looks like it's only good for "Select Tech and Home & Garden"

Fballguy
01-22-2020, 03:00 PM
That's bogus man....

That 15% coupon banner has been popping up on my sports memorabilia searches all day. I ignored it at first but it was persistent so I checked the details and sure enough sports memorabilia, cards and fan shop were listed. That's as far as I went.

Digging deeper...if you click on sports memorabilia, cards and fan shop all that appears are 4 listings for plastic storage totes. Not sure how that qualifies for this category.

Anyway...Ebay sucks again.

trdcrdkid
01-22-2020, 04:34 PM
I just got 5% Bucks on everything (except gift cards, real estate, Motors, etc.) through midnight 1/23. Hopefully at least some others here got that offer?

clydepepper
01-22-2020, 04:39 PM
I just got 5% Bucks on everything (except gift cards, real estate, Motors, etc.) through midnight 1/23. Hopefully at least some others here got that offer?

I got that...may not even use it though.

Luke
01-22-2020, 04:44 PM
Somewhere, on a plastic storage tote message board, someone is posting about how awesome ebay is.

JollyElm
01-22-2020, 05:15 PM
This can't be said enough times (and is certainly not directed at anyone). Before announcing an ebay coupon code, put a random card or cards in your cart, go to checkout and enter said code in the proper place, and see if it indeed works. (Then you can simply not buy the items.) It is just an easy way to confirm the code actual works for sports cards.

Fballguy
01-22-2020, 05:44 PM
Somewhere, on a plastic storage tote message board, someone is posting about how awesome ebay is.

That's funny.

Fballguy
01-22-2020, 05:45 PM
This can't be said enough times (and is certainly not directed at anyone). Before announcing an ebay coupon code, put a random card or cards in your cart, go to checkout and enter said code in the proper place, and see if it indeed works. (Then you can simply not buy the items.) It is just an easy way to confirm the code actual works for sports cards.

Yup...Lesson learned. Saw sports memorabilia and cards in the list of inclusions and ran with it.

JollyElm
01-22-2020, 05:53 PM
Yup...Lesson learned. Saw sports memorabilia and cards in the list of inclusions and ran with it.

Again, not in any way aimed at you. You've alerted us many times to coupon codes and we all love it!!!