PDA

View Full Version : T3s

becollie
01-17-2020, 01:39 PM
Wow ... quite strong results for the T3s which ended in the Memory Lane auction this week. I need about ten to complete the set and am finding it really difficult to find any these days. May be a lazy perception based on one data point but seems like this is one set finally seeing its long overdue bump.

Anyone out there working to complete the set feeling the same way?

hcv123
01-17-2020, 02:47 PM
I'm working on Pirate team sets with my kids and decided to include T3. Thankfully there are only 4 Pirates the last of which I got in the latest Love of the Game sale. I haven't seen many available over the past year. I also agree - it is an under appreciated set relative to other sets from the era. Good luck on the last few.

Republicaninmass
01-17-2020, 03:48 PM
They are gorgeous. About time the get some respect. Sold my set too early....again!

milkit1
01-17-2020, 05:55 PM
I'm working ona cubs team set. Lucked out so far having got these

cubman1941
01-17-2020, 06:05 PM
Not doing set just Cubs but are you doing the variations as well? Just curious.

Wow ... quite strong results for the T3s which ended in the Memory Lane auction this week. I need about ten to complete the set and am finding it really difficult to find any these days. May be a lazy perception based on one data point but seems like this is one set finally seeing its long overdue bump.

conor912
01-17-2020, 06:17 PM

I agree. I’m about half way though the set and looking has gotten really tedious - in any condition.