PDA

View Full Version : eBay / PayPal refunds when item shows delivered?

jchcollins
01-15-2020, 07:29 AM
I mentioned briefly over on the postwar forum yesterday, but I have an eBay purchase of a single graded card which shows as delivered last Friday in USPS tracking, but I don’t have it. The card was sent to my company’s mailroom (lesson learned there...) and either they lost it, or the post office has been up to more shenanigans where something is scanned as delivered, but hasn’t really been yet. This happens some around here, and usually the item shows up the next day, but unfortunately that did not happen in this case.

The transaction was completed through PayPal on a credit card, and I believe some eBay bucks were also involved.

Question is - despite the fact that the tracking shows as delivered - do I have any recourse to get my money back with either eBay or PayPal? I know tracking is different than “Delivery Confirmation” which the seller did not purchase, apparently. I will not stick it to the seller, because from all indications he was not the one that F’d up - but I am first curious as to how I might get reimbursed if the card never shows up. It’s about a $140 loss if I can’t, not the end of the world - but still extremely frustrating. Does anyone have experience with this? Since this was just last Friday, I am going to give it a while to see if the package mysteriously appears (stranger things have happened...) but by this time next week I think I need to open a case if that is possible.

Thanks for any insight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

todeen
01-15-2020, 07:58 AM
I don't know about an ebay refund. If your company has a mailroom large enough to do something, I imagine you work for a decent size company. Have you filled a complaint with your HR department? I have found that HR complaints can sometimes help resolve tense situations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jchcollins
01-15-2020, 08:18 AM
I don't know about an ebay refund. If your company has a mailroom large enough to do something, I imagine you work for a decent size company. Have you filled a complaint with your HR department? I have found that HR complaints can sometimes help resolve tense situations.

I’m looking to get my money back, not start WWIII within my company between the mailroom and HR. That would be a headache not worth the money I’m out. It’s a mid-sized company, maybe 600 people on-site, and the mailroom is not tiny - but I trust the folks that work there and if they have suddenly switched to stealing from me and lying to me, that’s not a road I’m going down, at least right now. It’s the classic finger pointing situation where they are telling me the USPS never delivered it (believable, based on recent experience...) and of course the USPS swears it was delivered at the date and time on the scan. Meanwhile I am left holding the bag.

I am interested in opinions on PayPal or eBay, thanks.

jchcollins
01-15-2020, 08:23 AM
And, PayPal just confirmed that if the tracking shows delivered, I have no recourse. So I’m SOL...

bnorth
01-15-2020, 08:24 AM
I’m looking to get my money back, not start WWIII within my company between the mailroom and HR. That would be a headache not worth the money I’m out. It’s a mid-sized company, maybe 600 people on-site, and the mailroom is not tiny - but I trust the folks that work there and if they have suddenly switched to stealing from me and lying to me, that’s not a road I’m going down, at least right now. It’s the classic finger pointing situation where they are telling me the USPS never delivered it (believable, based on recent experience...) and of course the USPS swears it was delivered at the date and time on the scan. Meanwhile I am left holding the bag.

I am interested in opinions on PayPal or eBay, thanks.

That sucks, I hope you get the cards or your cash back, I also hope the poor seller doesn't get screwed. Good luck and please update when it is resolved.

RL
01-15-2020, 08:40 AM
Delivery confirmation is free, unless it was sent PWE, then no delivery confirmation is available.

When a package shows delivered, the seller is usually off the hook. Thats about the only time a seller has protection.

You can call or visit your post office that delivered the mail. Tell them you never received the item and ask where it was delivered. Some post office's have GSP built into the scanners, they can tell you where it was delivered.

You can file a lost / stolen mail complaint with the post office.

If the package never shows up, try a chargeback with your credit card company.
Since the package shows delivered, I do not know if they will help you to not.

Good luck getting your package or $$$.

moeson
01-15-2020, 08:51 AM
I had the same thing happen (w/preposterous delivery confirmation much earlier than normal for my block) and Ebay gave me a one time accommodation. Try giving them a call.

jchcollins
01-15-2020, 09:03 AM
Update:

I chatted with PayPal online, since the transaction on my credit card was technically through them, but they said if it shows delivered they will not open a case.

Next called eBay, and gave them the item number and explained this was a post office snafu, seller did nothing wrong. I was then assured that I will get a refund one way or the other, but it has to go thru their process, which includes asking the seller to make it right first. I have already been in contact with the seller and he will provide eBay with the tracking number and delivery scan. At that point on 1/21, eBay can take further action which is when it was insinuated that they will refund me since the seller will not.

So...hopefully this transaction will have an acceptable, if not ideal or anticipated ending. Thanks!

Jim65
01-15-2020, 09:54 AM
If it was stolen by someone in your mailroom or not delivered properly by USPS, then the fault lies with them. If you do a chargeback, either the seller or Ebay will take the loss. Is that fair when they did nothing wrong?

bocca001
01-15-2020, 10:20 AM
I'd ask the USPS for GPS info about where the item was scanned when it was "delivered." The GPS info solved two problems for me. One one occasion, the GPS indcated that the package was left two houses down. On another, the item was scanned at the post office, not at the delivery location even though the tracking said delivered. They were holding it at the post office for some reason that they never could explain to me, but knowing where the packaged was scanned (GPS) when it was "delivered" solved both problems.

jchcollins
01-15-2020, 11:25 AM
If it was stolen by someone in your mailroom or not delivered properly by USPS, then the fault lies with them. If you do a chargeback, either the seller or Ebay will take the loss. Is that fair when they did nothing wrong?

I’m not convinced it was stolen. If eBay (not the seller) takes the loss after me being a customer for 21 years with 100% positive feedback, I’m more than ok with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jchcollins
01-15-2020, 11:26 AM
I'd ask the USPS for GPS info about where the item was scanned when it was "delivered." The GPS info solved two problems for me. One one occasion, the GPS indcated that the package was left two houses down. On another, the item was scanned at the post office, not at the delivery location even though the tracking said delivered. They were holding it at the post office for some reason that they never could explain to me, but knowing where the packaged was scanned (GPS) when it was "delivered" solved both problems.

I’ve posed the GPS question before, but without receiving great answers.

bocca001
01-15-2020, 11:58 AM
I’ve posed the GPS question before, but without receiving great answers.

I just go to the post office and ask to speak with a delivery supervisor. They can print out a map (loks like google earth) to show exactly where it was scanned.

Stampsfan
01-15-2020, 12:50 PM
I've had items shipped where USPS says it was delivered, but was not in my mailbox. Frustrating when that happens.

Santo10Fan
01-15-2020, 02:46 PM
My only personal experience similar to this was with a boutique hotel I was staying at for about two months (off and on) during the summer of 18. I had ordered a Jumbo hobby box, Topps Chrome for $200 off a card dealer on ebay who also has brick & mortar. I had been opening new release boxes all summer to relieve work stress instead of getting drunk downstairs. That happened occasionally, too.

Ahead of one of my trips I had it sent ahead to the hotel by a day or two. Tracking showed delivered but when I arrived and checked in the clerk (who knew me by face and name since I had a few Amazons sent no prob) stated he had seen the parcel but now could not locate it. I didn't think much of it and I told him to contact me when it was sorted. I went about my day and was extremely busy the next one when my work started.

The hotel manager called me on day three and said security had been over the building multiple times and had reviewed surv. cameras and could not come up with an answer. She asked me the cost and simply left me an envelope at the front desk with $200 cash in it. No one asked me for a receipt. I heard my company spent $50,000 at the hotel that summer, so maybe that played into it. I'd like to think it was just a good hotelier policy.

If the hotel would have rebuffed me, I would not have taken it up with the ebay seller. I would have stayed on the hotel about it and maybe asked my boss to go to the plate. Beyond that, I would have ate it. I couldn't prove the seller was at fault since I never saw the box. Your work mailroom appears to be at fault here, just like my hotel. Based on your replies it does not appear you have recourse options similar to what I had.

Mark17
01-15-2020, 09:19 PM

+1

The solution is simple. Post office says they delivered it, mailroom says they didn't. Ask the seller for a description of the package (if they ship a lot of cards they should be able to send you a picture of another - similar - package), and next time the mailman delivers to your mailroom, be there and ask them. Do it soon so the mailman will have a chance to possibly remember it. And show the picture to the mailroom guys.

I agree, keep HR out of it. This is between your mailman and the folks in the mail room.

todeen
01-15-2020, 10:56 PM
+1

I agree, keep HR out of it. This is between your mailman and the folks in the mail room.

The OP said packages sometimes disappear in the mailroom but that they usually show up. That indicates that sometimes they don't. If this is a recurrent problem, then turning to HR isn't that unreasonable. But you know what's best.

I once fought a college registrar, USPS, and the receiving company for six months, 4 transcripts sent, never delivered, and everyone blaming the other. All this was holding up job opportunities. HR complaints got that transcript delivered.

toledo_mudhen
01-16-2020, 02:35 AM
So the outcome here will be interesting.

If I'm the Seller on this deal then I am comfortable that I did everything needed to feel like this transaction is a done deal and move on to the next.

If I'm the Buyer then I am out the cost of the card and don't have what I purchased in hand.

I have been selling (and buying) on eBay for 20+ years also and have slowly watched what was once a great forum to connect a buyer and a seller together - become a "Seller Beware" forum where the Buyer can do no absolutely no wrong.

If eBay ends up refunding you and charging the Seller then that would be the straw that breaks the camel's back as far as most Sellers would be concerned.

I get that this deal ended up suckking on your end - but the Seller has done absolutely everything that should be required as far as eBay is concerned.

jchcollins
01-16-2020, 07:41 AM
+1

The solution is simple. Post office says they delivered it, mailroom says they didn't. Ask the seller for a description of the package (if they ship a lot of cards they should be able to send you a picture of another - similar - package), and next time the mailman delivers to your mailroom, be there and ask them. Do it soon so the mailman will have a chance to possibly remember it. And show the picture to the mailroom guys.

Seller has been great, but unfortunately did not take a picture of the package before shipping. I didn’t expect that he would have. There will be no more “next time” for my mailroom, while their track record percentage-wise is phenomenal, it’s difficult to stomach the idea of taking additional risks with $100+ cards - which at least recently has been a pretty frequent thing for me. It’s just one more touch point with risk. So from now on I will just have everything sent to the house.

jchcollins
01-16-2020, 08:02 AM

If I'm the Seller on this deal then I am comfortable that I did everything needed to feel like this transaction is a done deal and move on to the next.

If I'm the Buyer then I am out the cost of the card and don't have what I purchased in hand.

I have been selling (and buying) on eBay for 20+ years also and have slowly watched what was once a great forum to connect a buyer and a seller together - become a "Seller Beware" forum where the Buyer can do no absolutely no wrong.

If eBay ends up refunding you and charging the Seller then that would be the straw that breaks the camel's back as far as most Sellers would be concerned.

I get that this deal ended up suckking on your end - but the Seller has done absolutely everything that should be required as far as eBay is concerned.

Totally agree with you. I made it clear to the eBay rep on the phone yesterday that the seller had done nothing wrong. The seller, in the case that was opened - politely described the shipping and included the pick-up scan date, delivery date and basically said sorry, but what can I do - it was scanned as delivered in the proper zip code, and even before the estimated delivery date.

Ebay should not punish the seller. However, their “Money Back Guarantee” states simply that as a buyer, I am eligible to be reimbursed if I “don’t receive the item.” While I recognize that ostensibly - the item showing tracking delivered would seem to prove me wrong - that does not change the fact that I DO NOT have the item, as it was either stolen, delivered to the wrong address, or lost. This is a frequent trend with the USPS lately, and from the dialogue I had with the eBay rep yesterday, this seems to be something they are aware of. So in this case, a refund that comes out of eBay’s pocket and not the seller’s would seem to be in order, and was what the rep I spoke to yesterday seemed to be insinuating would happen. I have no reason to lie about this; I’d much rather have the card than the $142.50 I’m now out. And I have a 21 year track-record on eBay, both buying and selling cards with 100% positive feedback - where I have never opened a request like this before. So, whether they will see it my way or not in the final analysis, I’m not sure - but I’m going to have to let whatever happens in the case be enough, as I’ve done all I can. Continuing to badger the USPS is useless; they will not even call me back - and their site to file a report with tracked packages right now would appear to be down. (I spent many wasted hours trying to locate a package last fall that the USPS truly did lose at their regional facility, all to no avail...) Continuing to hound my mailroom will start to be tiresome, and suggestive of the fact that I think they stole it, which even if true - is not going to do me any favors in the goodwill dept.

Part of this is just the cost of doing business when you get like 100+ packages from eBay every year. I get that and will be glad to move on one way or the other next week when eBay decides my case.

Thanks all for listening...

rats60
01-16-2020, 08:53 AM

I had this happen recently. If the seller shipped with tracking and it shows delivered. EBay will not charge him back.

evangeleblanc
01-18-2020, 09:38 PM
Had this happen to me almost a year ago. USPS left a package on my doorstep for some odd reason, it was then stolen. I had to file a police report and then eBay did an investigation and I appealed their decision and got my money back. Took a few weeks but wasn't SOL, although the value of the package was $1000+ and package was insured.

robw1959
01-18-2020, 10:43 PM
I had a situation almost exactly like this a couple of years ago, with a very similar value and everything. The only difference was that the cards were tracked to my eBay address on file, my residence. However, I didn't get the cards. Maybe the package was misdelivered or something. Anyway, I filed a complaint with eBay, because they say that you are guaranteed to get your stuff, right? Of course the seller provided tracking, but I still won the case. They couldn't stick it to the seller, but they had made a guarantee to me, the buyer, and they stuck to that promise even in the face of the tracking evidence. In this instance, I think my eBay rating and long-standing membership may have helped, and it was the first and only time anything like that has happened to me. So I would say go ahead and file. What do you have to lose?

jchcollins
01-19-2020, 11:04 AM
I had a situation almost exactly like this a couple of years ago, with a very similar value and everything. The only difference was that the cards were tracked to my eBay address on file, my residence. However, I didn't get the cards. Maybe the package was misdelivered or something. Anyway, I filed a complaint with eBay, because they say that you are guaranteed to get your stuff, right? Of course the seller provided tracking, but I still won the case. They couldn't stick it to the seller, but they had made a guarantee to me, the buyer, and they stuck to that promise even in the face of the tracking evidence. In this instance, I think my eBay rating and long-standing membership may have helped, and it was the first and only time anything like that has happened to me. So I would say go ahead and file. What do you have to lose?

Exactly what I’m hoping will happen. I filed the case last week, and it goes to eBay to review on Tuesday. We’ll see...

icurnmedic
01-19-2020, 11:04 AM
I am in the camp of “seller beware”. I sold something, shipped it, tracking and registered, Signature of course, The buyer opened up a case 90 days after the transaction And the best I can tell because it was purchased with a credit card he did a chargeback and I am out $400+. And sorry for the run-on sentence, but it has changed the way I do business on eBay and online as far as that’s concerned. I no longer sell after almost 4000 feedback I just send to a third party now. I know that’s a little off topic but I wouldn’t want any other sellers to have any misconception that you’re absolutely covered.

glchen
01-19-2020, 11:47 AM
I believe eBay allows buyers one time where they will still give the buyer a refund even though the package shows delivered. Seller is not impacted and does not have to pay for the refund.

icurnmedic
01-19-2020, 11:54 AM
I believe eBay allows buyers one time where they will still give the buyer a refund even though the package shows delivered. Seller is not impacted and does not have to pay for the refund.

Not true. But believe what you want. I’m done trying to warn others.

glynparson
01-20-2020, 04:10 AM
Hi what’s your eBay I’d so I know to block you. You admit the card may have been delivered but lost by your company and you think it’s ok to stiff the seller. What a dick move.

jchcollins
01-21-2020, 02:02 PM
Hi what’s your eBay I’d so I know to block you. You admit the card may have been delivered but lost by your company and you think it’s ok to stiff the seller. What a dick move.

Well, thanks there for reading my subsequent posts completely. If you had done that, you would see clearly where I’m not trying to stiff the seller, but am trying to collect on eBay’s “Money Back Guarantee” for not receiving the item...which at the end of 11 days now still, I haven’t. I’ve told the eBay rep the seller did nothing wrong. Ebay can see in my messages where I confirmed TO the seller he did nothing wrong. The seller provided all tracking information, including supposed proof of delivery in the correct zip code, in a formal response to eBay. eBay has already confirmed to me that they will not penalize the seller. The question is if they refund me anyway, under the policy due to the terms of their guarantee - which despite the unfortunate evidence to the contrary, and whatever you might like to believe - I should still be covered by.

Relax, Dickie. The seller is going to be just fine. [emoji849]

jchcollins
01-22-2020, 05:45 AM
Update / resolution: Ebay agreed to my appeal with a copy of a police incident report. I’m being refunded by them, not the seller.

swarmee
01-22-2020, 06:20 AM
All those words and none of them were your ebay username... hmm. And it was better for you to file a police report than run the lost/stolen mail through your mailroom supervisor?
Hopefully this gives others who make their office people handle their personal mail pause. Invest in a $50/year PO Box.

jchcollins
01-22-2020, 06:53 AM
All those words and none of them were your ebay username... hmm. And it was better for you to file a police report than run the lost/stolen mail through your mailroom supervisor?

Hopefully this gives others who make their office people handle their personal mail pause. Invest in a $50/year PO Box.

Hi there John, several points here for you to consider along with your noted judgment -

1) The police report documents an “incident”. There will be no investigation on it. It is a document which acknowledges that I contend that the mail was either mis-delivered, lost, or stolen for purpose of ebay to cover me under their policy. That’s it. I get that it sounds a bit more heinous than that, but I can assure you that is not the case.

2) Yes, all those words. In them I indicated that I tried to resolve this through my mailroom first. Including the supervisor, and his supervisor. Believe what you like, but they - likely through no fault of their own - are no help. My package was actually only one of several which showed delivered but was not physically present that day. They have an open case with the regional post office rep, so it’s still a going concern that I will get updates on. If the package in the next few weeks or months suddenly falls out of the blue sky and I get the card, I will give ebay their money back. Apologies if you don't understand me not just waiting around for weeks for that to happen.

3) This post was not about screwing the seller, filing an unnecessary report, or whether or not I should charge my mailroom with theft via my HR department at work. In the end it wound up being about the specifics of the eBay Money Back guarantee and how that works when 2 entities are basically pointing fingers at each other over a delivery scan. In the end, if I still don't receive the item as a buyer, I should still be covered. Disgree there as you may.

If you want my eBay ID, it’s available on my N54 profile details.

For the rest of you who were interested in the outcome over and above judging me as a crappy eBayer, thanks for listening.

bnorth
01-22-2020, 07:26 AM
Hi there John, several points here for you to consider along with your noted judgment -

1) The police report documents an “incident”. There will be no investigation on it. It is a document which acknowledges that I contend that the mail was either mis-delivered, lost, or stolen for purpose of ebay to cover me under their policy. That’s it. I get that it sounds a bit more heinous than that, but I can assure you that is not the case.

2) Yes, all those words. In them I indicated that I tried to resolve this through my mailroom first. Including the supervisor, and his supervisor. Believe what you like, but they - likely through no fault of their own - are no help. My package was actually only one of several which showed delivered but was not physically present that day. They have an open case with the regional post office rep, so it’s still a going concern that I will get updates on. If the package in the next few weeks or months suddenly falls out of the blue sky and I get the card, I will give ebay their money back. Apologies if you don't understand me not just waiting around for weeks for that to happen.

3) This post was not about screwing the seller, filing an unnecessary report, or whether or not I should charge my mailroom with theft via my HR department at work. In the end it wound up being about the specifics of the eBay Money Back guarantee and how that works when 2 entities are basically pointing fingers at each other over a delivery scan. In the end, if I still don't receive the item as a buyer, I should still be covered. Disgree there as you may.

If you want my eBay ID, it’s available on my N54 profile details.

For the rest of you who were interested in the outcome over and above judging me as a crappy eBayer, thanks for listening.

I learned something new. I did not know you could have the PoPo write a story up for you and then do nothing. That is very disturbing.

jchcollins
01-22-2020, 07:33 AM
I learned something new. I did not know you could have the PoPo write a story up for you and then do nothing. That is very disturbing.

You mean like the various times I’ve had a real incident / police report in the 20+ years I’ve lived in this town, and they’ve done absolutely nothing? A hit and run from about 2002 comes to mind...

I hear what you are saying, but I think some of it is just theory v reality for smaller issues just in terms of the police report. eBay told me they needed a statement on the mis-delivery of the package, and that could either come from the post office or the police. I went to the police (did the whole thing on the phone / online, in fact) since the post office had refused to come off of their contention that it was indeed delivered properly last week.

buymycards
01-22-2020, 07:56 AM
Have you gone to the PO and asked them to check the GPS delivery tracking for this item? Every package scan is uploaded instantly to GPS and can be tracked on Google Maps. It will show exactly where this package was scanned as delivered. It will take the Postmaster about 2 minutes to check it out. The GPS tracking is very exact and it will show, within a few inches, exactly where the delivery scan was made. Just because the regular tracking shows as delivered doesn't mean the package was delivered to the correct location.

Jim65
01-22-2020, 08:07 AM
Get a PO Box. I bet if it happens again, Ebay will not be so accommodating.

jchcollins
01-22-2020, 08:08 AM
Have you gone to the PO and asked them to check the GPS delivery tracking for this item? Every package scan is uploaded instantly to GPS and can be tracked on Google Maps. It will show exactly where this package was scanned as delivered. It will take the Postmaster about 2 minutes to check it out. The GPS tracking is very exact and it will show, within a few inches, exactly where the delivery scan was made. Just because the regular tracking shows as delivered doesn't mean the package was delivered to the correct location.

Yep. For whatever reason my scan did not have a GPS on it. The post office insinuated that it was because it was delivered to a loading dock (lots of concrete and thick walls) and many times they don’t pick up because of that.

jchcollins
01-22-2020, 08:14 AM
Apologies if this got too detailed or if I came off like I was trying to screw / disenfranchise the seller, eBay or anyone else. At the end of the day I was interested in getting refunded from eBay because of their policy and what it says. It says I’m due a refund if I don’t get the item, not that I’m out of luck if it is scanned delivered and really was not. In the end they agreed. If you guys don’t see it that way, I’m cool with that. I posted this here because you folks are the most knowledgeable IMO on these kinds of matters as it involves cards and collectibles. I would be remiss in not highlighting my huge lessons learned: Yes, a P.O. Box or simply having my stuff delivered to my house is likely the way to go and will save if nothing else the risk of the additional touchpoint w/ the office mailroom scenario. Two, it was a good lesson in how eBay operates and what they require in complex situations. I wouldn’t necessarily disagree that I got lucky, and will not expect them to be so accommodating next time. For what it is worth, I would have accepted their decision and moved on if it had come down differently. Thanks.

Jim65
01-22-2020, 08:30 AM
Apologies to all if this got too detailed or if I came off like I was trying to screw / disenfranchise the seller, eBay or anyone else. At the end of the day I was interested in getting refunded from eBay because of their policy and what it says. It says I’m due a refund if the package is not delivered, not that I’m out of luck if it is scanned delivered and really was not. In the end they agreed. If you guys don’t see it that way, I’m cool with that. I posted this here because you folks are the most knowledgeable IMO on these kinds of matters as it involves cards and collectibles. I would be remiss in not highlighting my huge lessons learned: Yes, a P.O. Box or simply having my stuff delivered to my house is likely the way to go and will save if nothing else the risk of the additional touchpoint w/ the office mailroom scenario. Two, it was a good lesson in how eBay operates and what they require in complex situations. I wouldn’t necessarily disagree that I got lucky, and will not expect them to be so accommodating next time. For what it is worth, I would have accepted their decision and moved on if it had come down differently. Thanks.

I had a PO box for years and it was great. Packages never sit out in the rain or snow, never worry about porch pirates and packages usually get scanned as delivered when you pick them up and your mail is usually available around 10AM.

If you go that route, get the smallest size possible, they put a notice in your box when something doesn't fit.

999Tony
01-22-2020, 10:03 PM
Insurance companies routinely require police reports before paying out on a claim. So do credit card companies re fraud etc. often the police don’t have the resources to investigate.

tschock
01-23-2020, 09:43 AM

Really? They do it all the time. Ever been in an accident? All they do is file the report, unless they are charging someone involved in the accident. Many insurance claims work this way.

My guess is eBay 'trusts" this since filing a false police report is a crime in itself.

bnorth
01-23-2020, 10:10 AM
Really? They do it all the time. Ever been in an accident? All they do is file the report, unless they are charging someone involved in the accident. Many insurance claims work this way.

My guess is eBay 'trusts" this since filing a false police report is a crime in itself.

Why I find it strange is because anybody could just go in and make a report about anything even if it is complete made up BS if they never check it out.

I have had almost zero PoPo interaction so I don't know how things work, just seemed weird to me.

thetruthisoutthere
01-23-2020, 05:43 PM
I spend the extra $2.60 for "Signature Confirmation" on everything.

I don't sell a ton, so it's worth it to get that "Signature."

Leon
01-27-2020, 06:10 AM
Yeap, anything over around 100 dollars gets sig confirmation when I ship.

I spend the extra $2.60 for "Signature Confirmation" on everything.

I don't sell a ton, so it's worth it to get that "Signature."

tsalem
01-27-2020, 07:59 AM
I had a PO box for years and it was great. Packages never sit out in the rain or snow, never worry about porch pirates and packages usually get scanned as delivered when you pick them up and your mail is usually available around 10AM.

If you go that route, get the smallest size possible, they put a notice in your box when something doesn't fit.

The down side, I have a package showing delivered to my Po Box. Most likely the the person sticking envelopes/packages in the boxes gave my package to the wrong box. Now I am in the middle of mess with my local PO