PDA

View Full Version : M.R. Clark Auction Company Presents - The Shaw Collection

Leon
01-03-2020, 05:34 PM
Please help me welcome a new advertiser, M. R. Clark Auction Company. They recently acquired a nice collection and will be selling it over the next several months. It doesn't start for a bit, and all of the items aren't up yet, but no harm getting a look-see. Good luck to them and our members bidding with them etc......

https://www.apro.bid/auction/1919/bidgallery/

http://mrclarkauction.com/

pawpawdiv9
01-04-2020, 09:03 AM
Not too bad with a 10% Buyer Premium.
And able to use a credit card.
And what seems to be reasonable shipping.

RedsFan1941
01-04-2020, 09:26 AM
Not too bad with a 10% Buyer Premium.
And able to use a credit card.
And what seems to be reasonable shipping.

also encouraging they don’t have the word crazy or uncle in their name.

ullmandds
01-04-2020, 09:34 AM
also encouraging they don’t have the word crazy or uncle in their name.

speaking of crazy uncle...they have a "deal" on their site right now...for $500 they will send you a random pre war card. BARGAIN!!!!!

M.R. Clark Auction
01-06-2020, 07:19 AM
I appreciate the kind words. We are a small town auction company in Missouri dedicated to fair and honest auctions. We have 25 years in the auction business and I am sure you will find us friendly and easy to work with as we do our best to present the Shaw Collection. There is some great stuff and lots lots more to come. Thanks Mike

x2drich2000
01-06-2020, 08:12 AM
Hi Mike, welcome to the board and good luck with the auction.

I have never purchased anything from this auction but Mike posted this collection to a facebook group a couple weeks ago with some questions. In the messages I've had with him so far I can say he's been nothing but upfront, prompt, accommodating, and courtesy in his responses so far.

M.R. Clark Auction
01-06-2020, 10:47 AM
I’m excited to get our auction kicked off this coming Tuesday the 8th at 6pm. I’ve certainly got some great advice from members here and from Facebook groups.
I’m sure I’ll have to do some fine tuning but I think anyone interested will find us pretty cool to work with.
Thanks again, Mike

Frank A
01-07-2020, 06:52 AM
How do you sign up to bid in this auction? I find nothing on this site or the auctioneers site about sign up. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem. I called and left a message but got no response.

Republicaninmass
01-07-2020, 07:07 AM
It's actually tomorrow, Wednesday the 8th at 6p. It looks like live bidding will be open then. Keep us posted as I had the same issue

M.R. Clark Auction
01-07-2020, 08:03 AM
Good morning guys... sorry you had trouble trying to register. I’m glad you all brought it to my attention. To register is super easy.. click Leon’s MR Clark Auction banner at the top of the page... that will take you right to the auction. Once there, click on the three bars at the top left.. that’s the tool bar menu for registration and login etc... registration page comes right up and just fill it in with your info. If you have trouble feel free to call me or text me 314 650 7317
That’s my direct line
Thanks Mike

Leon
01-07-2020, 08:08 AM
Good morning guys... sorry you had trouble trying to register. I’m glad you all brought it to my attention. To register is super easy.. click Leon’s MR Clark Auction banner at the top of the page... that will take you right to the auction. Once there, click on the three bars at the top left.. that’s the tool bar menu for registration and login etc... registration page comes right up and just fill it in with your info. If you have trouble feel free to call me or text me 314 650 7317
That’s my direct line
Thanks Mike

That is how to address an issue. Thanks Mike.

phikappapsi
01-07-2020, 08:21 AM
1 - looks like a great auction; congrats

2 - thanks for promptly handling the registration questions

3 - unrelated to the auction itself - but as I skimmed, all I could freakin think about was how many of those cards trimmers would love to get their hands on - they've ruined my mind. All I see is a bunch of good cards that will be turned into "6's and up; and fraudsters will make huge gains.

Frank A
01-07-2020, 11:30 AM
How do you sign up to bid in this auction? I find nothing on this site or the auctioneers site about sign up. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem. I called and left a message but got no response.

Just signed in and ready to go.

M.R. Clark Auction
01-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Thanks for registering and good luck!

chalupacollects
02-18-2020, 05:47 PM
Received my items today.. Arrived in good condition however might we suggest some penny sleeves and top loaders and card board support rather than a folded piece of file folder with scotch tape on loose cards????

Could save potential damage down the road...

Thank you!

todeen
02-18-2020, 06:34 PM
Received my items today.. Arrived in good condition however might we suggest some penny sleeves and top loaders and card board support rather than a folded piece of file folder with scotch tape on loose cards????

Could save potential damage down the road...

Thank you!+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk