PDA

View Full Version : where has frank Burkett been?

RedsFan1941
01-01-2020, 12:52 PM
seems like he hasn’t posted in a long time and was a regular on the board. miss his posts. anybody know if he’s okay?

Republicaninmass
01-01-2020, 12:59 PM
Something happen in the last 4 minutes?

Hope hes ok

bnorth
01-01-2020, 01:00 PM
seems like he hasn’t posted in a long time and was a regular on the board. miss his posts. anybody know if he’s okay?

I think he is on vacation.:D

JackW
01-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Something happen in the last 4 minutes?

Hope hes ok

I don't think Frank has posted in a few weeks. What's your point about four minutes?

Republicaninmass
01-01-2020, 01:10 PM
I don't think Frank has posted in a few weeks. What's your point about four minutes?Says he last logged in today at 254p no?

Ain't really rocket science to click and see

frankbmd*[http://www]

Last Activity:*Today*02:54 PM

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

conor912
01-01-2020, 01:28 PM
If he’s anything like me, then he’s actually written a lot of comments, but then realized how many ways they’d be misinterpreted and crapped on, and decided not to hit the “post” button.

bnorth
01-01-2020, 01:43 PM
If he’s anything like me, then he’s actually written a lot of comments, but then realized how many ways they’d be misinterpreted and crapped on, and decided not to hit the “post” button.

I do this all the time. You think my regular posts are bad, you should see the stuff I delete.:)

Paul S
01-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Frank is in transit. Might show up on your doorstep any minute. Did you get tracking on it?

irishdenny
01-01-2020, 02:10 PM
I do this all the time. You think my regular posts are bad, you should see the stuff I delete.:)

bein quirky is a gift!
deleting words of wisdom is not in His DNA ~
Although i'm not to sure either of us are from this Planet?
oR Maybe Frank thinks this is His Planet, He does move around alot :)

PS Ben You jus gave me an idea(lightbulb)!
No one is Allowed to Delete what they write Anymore!!!

i think that will make Frank feel more at home & He won't leave us anymore...

"Frank... FRANK U DARE!?!? Please Come Back ~" :(

Ronnie73
01-01-2020, 02:50 PM

I do that same thing on 99% of my Facebook posts. I type it all out, usually more than a few sentences and then stop, think for a few seconds, and then hold down the delete button because I start imagining the posts I'll receive.

whitehse
01-01-2020, 03:54 PM
I miss Franks words of wisdom....or whatever it is that he calls them!! :)

(HI Frank).

brianp-beme
01-01-2020, 06:30 PM
I think the Monster finally ate him.

Brian

Mike Eisenbath
01-01-2020, 07:17 PM
Not to go off on a tangent here, but ... The Monster bit me and left his addictive venom in 2019. My number went from 22 to 62. God help me, I'm hoping to double that in 2020.

My best find? Drum back Home Run Baker. Best part of that find? I didn't even pay attention to the back until I got it home. Neither the seller nor I knew. :)

Snapolit1
01-01-2020, 07:37 PM
Mmmmm, tangent indeed. This thread was about sharing a little concern in not having heard from a very well liked long time board member for an unusually long while .... not sure the right thread to post a collecting war story.

JackW
01-01-2020, 07:44 PM
Mmmmm, tangent indeed. This thread was about sharing a little concern in not having heard from a very well liked long time board member for an unusually long while .... not sure the right thread to post a collecting war story.

At least it was better than the smart-ass comment right off the bat by someone who didn't comprehend the OP's sentiment.

Leon
01-01-2020, 08:52 PM
At least it was better than the smart-ass comment right off the bat by someone who didn't comprehend the OP's sentiment.

Well, it does have that going for it. But then too we have to consider the source of the non-comprehension. :)

ALR-bishop
01-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Good luck on your quest Mike

Hopefully Frank will soon be posting an update to his around the world thread.

dougscats
01-02-2020, 08:11 AM
Frank always makes me laugh.

What a gift.

I’ll bet he’s enjoying this.

I’ve been waiting to bump his post, “Please Bump.”
Maybe that was the idea behind it.

buymycards
01-02-2020, 11:59 AM
It looks like Frank is on the site right now. Although, he may be like me, always logged in to Net54 on my Android, my PC, and my Kindle Fire, so he may actually be logged in but not actively using this site.

Rick

Yes Frank - I am stalking you.;)

iowadoc77
01-02-2020, 06:46 PM

Seriously?
It is a card forum and Frank started the monster thread. Seems like not that much of a tangent.

Republicaninmass
01-02-2020, 07:16 PM

Or some jerk off who came late to the party and is clueless about the thread and how to check a users activity on the forum.

I just saw Frank, we met over by the watercooler

bnorth
01-02-2020, 07:29 PM
Or some jerk off who came late to the party and is clueless about the thread and how to check a users activity on the forum.

I just saw Frank, we met over by the watercooler

So he is not on vacation? I was hoping he would show up at my house so I could show him my collection of Frank Burkett cards. Maybe I need to make one of those Saturday appointments listed on his business card.