PDA

View Full Version : Manonthe rock

BuzzD
12-25-2019, 08:10 AM
Anyone have any experience with Ebay seller Manonthe rock?

Republicaninmass
12-25-2019, 09:32 AM
Sure,

He listed a buy it now

He Got an offer after It was paid for

He Made up a story it was lost in the mail

Admitted someone contacted him after the sale (n54 member) and sold it to them.

Forever Young
12-25-2019, 01:15 PM
Yes. I have bought from him(multiple transactions) and also know him. He is a trusted seller and will stand behind his product. He will negotiate with you on price and sells most of his photos with psa letter already which is nice. That is, if photos are what you are interested in.

iowadoc77
12-26-2019, 07:33 PM
Only good experiences for me
Have bought a few things from him

pherbener
12-30-2019, 08:25 PM
I've dealt with him on several occasions, both buying and selling. Great to deal with as far as I'm concerned.

Leon
12-31-2019, 07:54 AM
I like Charlie a lot. Always ok to deal with imo.....

Shoeless Moe
01-25-2020, 10:35 AM
Yes. I have bought from him(multiple transactions) and also know him. He is a trusted seller and will stand behind his product. He will negotiate with you on price and sells most of his photos with psa letter already which is nice. That is, if photos are what you are interested in.

Trusted seller....HA!!!!! Sucker! Trusted Card Trimmer. See the thread on the other side.

Knew this scumbag was no good.

Man on the Rock......too bad Alcatraz wasn't still open, so he could live up to his user name.

Forever Young
01-25-2020, 11:58 AM
Trusted seller....HA!!!!! Sucker! Trusted Card Trimmer. See the thread on the other side.

Man on the Rock......too bad Alcatraz wasn't still open, so he could live up to his user name.

I have never had a problem with him. Have you? I have purchased some great photos from him.

bnorth
01-25-2020, 05:17 PM
Presented without comment.:) https://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=278551

perezfan
01-26-2020, 01:43 PM

Great line right there… wish I had thought of that!

I have no experience with him personally, but the proof presented is certainly indisputable.

chalupacollects
02-04-2020, 07:26 AM
Trimmer/scammer...