PDA

View Full Version : Question on when submitting for a review

Foo3112
11-21-2019, 06:08 PM
Does anyone know when submitting to PSA for a review, do PSA reps look at the cert number prior to actually reviewing the card to see the previous attempts/results?

ullmandds
11-21-2019, 06:39 PM
I have no idea what the answer to your question is...but my guess would be...NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!!

Fuddjcal
11-22-2019, 11:11 AM
Does anyone know when submitting to PSA for a review, do PSA reps look at the cert number prior to actually reviewing the card to see the previous attempts/results?

you must be kidding? have you been seeing the 50K per day butt pounding PSA and their dealer network has been applying to collectors. They have them in the Malachi crunch. Surely you jest that they would even look at such a thing? They clearly don't give a S*** and run a horrible business.

They clearly care about 1 thing only, $$$$$. I mean I care about $$$ too as a business owner, however my customers interests always come first. That's the way America was built IMHO. Way way too many companies have lost site of that one little thing over the years. Funny when you put your customers interests above your own, good things just seem to keep happening for some reason with growth that I don't even want. It's such a simple concept really, but it is just lost today. It is very sad actually.