PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get an Ebay App coupon today?

Fballguy
11-19-2019, 10:04 PM
I got an email today from Ebay saying I could use a $15 coupon on 3 purchases made with their app. A promo code was provided. I didn't make note of it because I figured I'd retrieve it once I found something I wanted to buy...but the strangest thing happened. When I went back to the email tonight, the code was gone...as if it was typed in disappearing ink. The email still says I can use the coupon three times, but the code is no longer in the email.

Am I going crazy? Weird.

Santo10Fan
11-19-2019, 11:09 PM
I got an email today from Ebay saying I could use a $15 coupon on 3 purchases made with their app. A promo code was provided. I didn't make note of it because I figured I'd retrieve it once I found something I wanted to buy...but the strangest thing happened. When I went back to the email tonight, the code was gone...as if it was typed in disappearing ink. The email still says I can use the coupon three times, but the code is no longer in the email.

Am I going crazy? Weird."triplethrill" and it doesn't work in the app, with 48 hours still to go

Republicaninmass
11-20-2019, 07:13 AM
Also, looks like they are playing games with the 10% ebay bucks. I have heo offer, activated it, but not showing up on checkout. Hearing it has happened to a few people, and you have to call and sort it out over the phone?

Fballguy
11-20-2019, 08:19 AM
"triplethrill" and it doesn't work in the app, with 48 hours still to go

Thanks. I'll give it try and see what happens.

jimjim
11-20-2019, 03:00 PM
That eBay coupon code does not work. I think they sent it out to everyone by accident. And then it looks like they somehow were able to pull the image from everybody’s email. Happened to myself and my wife. The image just disappeared. However, if you call eBay customer service they will put a $15 coupon code in your account. The coupon code does not expire for a month and can be used on any item no matter what price. Just make sure you have something in your cart over $75 when you call. You don’t actually have to buy that item. The coupon code is triple thrill.

tschock
11-20-2019, 03:03 PM
NM.

Baseball Rarities
11-20-2019, 03:15 PM
That eBay coupon code does not work. I think they sent it out to everyone by accident. And then it looks like they somehow were able to pull the image from everybody’s email. Happened to myself and my wife. The image just disappeared. However, if you call eBay customer service they will put a $15 coupon code in your account. The coupon code does not expire for a month and can be used on any item no matter what price. Just make sure you have something in your cart over $75 when you call. You don’t actually have to buy that item. The coupon code is triple thrill.

I received the email as well, but it did not work when I tried to use it. What is the best phone number to call them at?

Republicaninmass
11-20-2019, 03:48 PM
They told me a other one is coming to replace it and told me I only had seen it in the home page, NOT in an email. I did get it in 2 separate emails, so will be calling again tomorrow

JollyElm
11-20-2019, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the info, jimjim. I worked the phones and was able to walk away with a $15 off coupon. Niiiiice.