PDA

View Full Version : Looking for suggestion: baseball card makers

drcy
11-06-2019, 10:42 AM
A woman emailed me about where to have made some baseball cards of her grandfather (who played many years ago) to give to her family. I said I didn't know but would ask around.

Suggestions, ideas?

:)

Tripredacus
11-06-2019, 10:54 AM
Topps does it
https://www.topps.com/cardbuilder

drcy
11-06-2019, 11:08 AM
Perfect. Thanks!

oldjudge
11-06-2019, 11:42 AM
That is great. I just ordered some cards for my grandson. The process is easy and cheap.

swarmee
11-06-2019, 04:13 PM
mouschi does custom cards and is a member of this board. If they're looking for an upgraded experience, contact him. He can create cards that also include the player's autograph or pieces of their memorabilia, just like modern cards. He can also make them into "superfractors", etc.

bnorth
11-06-2019, 04:23 PM
mouschi does custom cards and is a member of this board. If they're looking for an upgraded experience, contact him. He can create cards that also include the player's autograph or pieces of their memorabilia, just like modern cards. He can also make them into "superfractors", etc.

+1 Tanner does some amazing work. I say this from personal experience.:)

Leon
11-09-2019, 06:01 PM
+1...nice guy too!!