PDA

View Full Version : Sgc

autograf
11-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Is SGC's antiquated website down? I'm trying to create a submission and it's been spinning FOREVER on one item. Like 30 minutes so far. When I did a submission of 30+ cards at the National, it worked really well. Anyone have any success recently. Used Chrome Initially and then moved to IE with same results. Crazy.

jchcollins
11-01-2019, 01:06 PM
Is SGC's antiquated website down? I'm trying to create a submission and it's been spinning FOREVER on one item. Like 30 minutes so far. When I did a submission of 30+ cards at the National, it worked really well. Anyone have any success recently. Used Chrome Initially and then moved to IE with same results. Crazy.

Are you using the "new" one at gosgc.com? I will admit it's a bit wonky - the login process has you enter your credentials, then takes you to a screen where it looks like you are still not logged in. But when you click to do it all again, it shows you your ID and says "this is the ID you previously logged in with, do you wish to continue?" or something similiar. When you see your ID there you click it and it then logs you in for real, and you can see your submissions, etc. I used this process fine last week to send a new submission in, so if it's doing all that and you can't get in, I would check your network.

VintageBen
11-01-2019, 01:19 PM
"hold on a few seconds while we're loading your profile!"

took more than a few seconds, but I'm in

jchcollins
11-01-2019, 01:23 PM
"hold on a few seconds while we're loading your profile!"

took more than a few seconds, but I'm in

Yeah I don't know what their deal is. I love their product and am more than happy with their grading, but think they have a bunch of stoners running their IT dept. :)

autograf
11-01-2019, 01:23 PM
still spinning. Finally dropped an N28 Anson and pulled it up on screen. I put in the value and it's spinning again. Won't let me add the next card.

jchcollins
11-01-2019, 01:27 PM
still spinning. Finally dropped an N28 Anson and pulled it up on screen. I put in the value and it's spinning again. Won't let me add the next card.

Similiar just now when I tried opening a new order. Something is up with their site.

VintageBen
11-01-2019, 01:27 PM
might just try again tmrw.

autograf
11-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Yep

"Something big is coming"

VintageBen
11-01-2019, 01:33 PM
this is about as bad as me sitting in traffic... i'll try and reach out to see what the problem is. I know some people who work there.

jchcollins
11-01-2019, 01:34 PM
this is about as bad as me sitting in traffic... i'll try and reach out to see what the problem is. I know some people who work there.

It seems like everything is working, albeit super slowly.

jchcollins
11-01-2019, 01:42 PM
I know some people who work there.

When you call, could you see if they could make order 18576 be more like a week than 20 days? :D

VintageBen
11-01-2019, 01:47 PM
they state that they are having issues and that they are working on it. :)