PDA

View Full Version : An Article about a little book and ~

irishdenny
09-21-2019, 07:27 AM
as i came up from the Deep, in which i spent 17 years of my life riding Los Angles Class Fast Attack Submarines... i came across this Article that would forever change my way of thinking about the Game of Baseball.

"Thank You" Mr Sloate for the inspirational spark that lead me to a hobby in which it's teachers only talked through the History of their Lives.

* it's been 20 plus years and i will still come here and sift through the Menagerie of Mulligans jus ta here or catch a glimpse of a Mr Barry Sloate, Mr Mark Macrae, Mr Jim Blumenthal, and the many one of You Countless Card Soldiers that Care Take These Brilliant Pieces on to the Next Generation X, Millennial Madness's, along with the Futuristic Card Doc's who won't care much to be Soldiers as formed by their Militia Doctoral Mind Set $

I don't know Mr Sloate... and yet he has taught me enough over the years to help me navigate through it All & end uP wit sum Grand Pieces...

All while being a Gentleman!

Maybe the next time i go visit my Brothers on LI
i'll come buy and by You Sum Dinner Sir!

It would be All my Pleasure!!! :)

topcat61
09-22-2019, 08:06 AM
Excellent stuff -contributes a lot to our knowledge of the sport -which is always ongoing. Thanks for your service and that reminded me of a discussion I had with Duke Snider. He too was on a Navy Submarine in the Pacific. Go Navy!

bgar3
09-22-2019, 08:27 AM
One of many great informational articles from Barry.