PDA

View Full Version : Nice color, no creases just trimmed on the sides

chriskim
09-20-2019, 06:50 AM
I am very surprise someone who own a grading company can't even see creases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv49HLVXMHg

Wait til the end....

chriskim
09-20-2019, 06:52 AM
Screen capture with caption

Aquarian Sports Cards
09-20-2019, 07:12 AM
LOL you can see the creases clear as day on a youtube video, and it's only trimmed on the sides? Must be the 1954 Topps style T206. Someone get that man a guide dog! It does have gorgeous registration and color though, I will give him that.

ullmandds
09-20-2019, 07:13 AM
540K!!!!!!! The rich and crazy get crazier!!

ullmandds
09-20-2019, 07:15 AM
It's the steve jobs...donald trump ethos...that one can create their own reality.

Leon
09-20-2019, 07:18 AM
It's the steve jobs...donald trump ethos...that one can create their own reality.

Watch out for throwing our President into the mix ie...politics.

That said, the guy has to be blind. Those creases aren't just wrinkles or light, they are heavy and across the middle. Maybe he wears glasses and can't see them without them on?

ullmandds
09-20-2019, 07:20 AM
Watch out for throwing our President into the mix ie...politics.

That said, the guy has to be blind. Those creases aren't just wrinkles or light, they are heavy and across the middle. Maybe he wears glasses and can't see them without them on?

ya...had a feeling i'd get scolded for uttering the president's name! SERIOUSLY?

For the record I was referring to the reality show host, tax evader, sexual assaulter...Donald Trump...not our current president.

Leon
09-20-2019, 07:24 AM
Yeah and if you do it again you will be suspended but I will be thinking it is someone else. LOL.....

ya...had a feeling i'd get scolded for uttering the president's name! SERIOUSLY?

For the record I was referring to the reality show host, tax evader, sexual assaulter...Donald Trump...not our current president.

1952boyntoncollector
09-20-2019, 08:40 AM

I think you just wanted to add another post on your ledger to catch up to the leaders.

ullmandds
09-20-2019, 09:14 AM
I think you just wanted to add another post on your ledger to catch up to the leaders.

U got me!

perezfan
09-20-2019, 11:12 AM
No creases, haha... tells a lot about PSA.

He must've started out as a grader. It's also ironic that the description for both the card and his hair piece are so similar... Altered, and trimmed on the sides. :D

samosa4u
09-20-2019, 01:35 PM
I think he said it by mistake.

tothrk
09-20-2019, 02:40 PM
Reminds me of the Wagner they “conserved” a few years ago by adding the borders to it. Maybe it was a Plank. Can’t remember now but it’s amazing how many refuse to see the massive fraud that is PSA

AGuinness
09-20-2019, 03:34 PM
I think he said it by mistake.

It’s a one-minute video. I can’t imagine they didn’t have the budget to re-shoot it or edit out a few words.
It’s astonishing he said it and it’s even more astonishing that nobody called attention to it to edit it out or redo it.

hysell
09-20-2019, 10:04 PM
I once got a 1964 Duke Snider graded at a PSA 5 , with {GREEN } magic marker on the lower part / front side of the card ? MUST have been a real BAD day grading , for that to happen ! Can any one match that one .....LOL :confused: