PDA

View Full Version : Recently Acquired Pennants

STATEgrad04
09-14-2019, 02:56 PM
Hey guys, I just recently acquired these pennants and was wondering if anybody could give me some information about them. Thanks in advance.

perezfan
09-14-2019, 03:22 PM
Awesome! You have 3 of the 4 known 3D pennants. The rarest is a Red Sox version that is similar in style. All are rare, but Boston is the toughest.

Great acquisitions!

STATEgrad04
09-14-2019, 03:38 PM
Awesome! You have 3 of the 4 known 3D pennants. The rarest is a Red Sox version that is similar in style. All are rare, but Boston is the toughest.

Great acquisitions!

Thanks for the info! I had no idea there was a Red Sox one...Ive only ever seen these 3, and havent been able to get much information on them at all. Appreciate the response!

Duluth Eskimo
09-15-2019, 10:01 PM
I wonder how many offers you were sent after posting these. They are very tough to find pennants and worth a great deal of money. Nice find

bocca001
09-16-2019, 05:45 AM
If I recall, there are some posts in the longer Hey pennant guys thread about them.

ooo-ribay
09-16-2019, 05:14 PM
I wonder how many offers you were sent after posting these. They are very tough to find pennants and worth a great deal of money. Nice find

:rolleyes:

STATEgrad04
09-16-2019, 06:21 PM

LOL, I had a few "interested". But I think Im gonna hold on to them and enjoy them for a little while. I am new to the Major League pennants, as I primarily collect vintage Mississippi State Pennants.

Appreciate the kind words Duluth!