PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Card Show Saturday September 7th

Tony Gordon
09-04-2019, 09:31 AM
Show runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Salvation Army Community Center, 8853 S. Howell, in Oak Creek (south suburb of Milwaukee), WI. Thirty-one dealers have signed up. I should have about 60 tables. There will be several dealers with pre-War and many with post-War. Admission is Free. I also give away two free packs of cards to everyone who attends. We have a really nice concession stand where all of the proceeds go directly to benefit the Salvation Army. Come on out! For more info, go to www.fatdaddyssports.com.

Rich Klein
09-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Good luck!

Tony Gordon
09-06-2019, 02:29 PM
Thanks you!

effe
09-07-2019, 02:16 PM
I have to compliment you on this show. It was a bit of a drive for me but it was definitely worth it. I especially liked that the lighting was really good in this venue, it was really easy to get a good look at the cards. The number and quality of the dealers wasn't too shabby either.

whitehse
09-07-2019, 06:32 PM
I missed the show. UGH

I was there in June (or was it May...not sure) and had a good time. Looking forward to making it to the next one.

Tony Gordon
09-07-2019, 06:37 PM
John, thanks for coming to the show. I really appreciate it!

Andrew, the next one is Oct. 5., hope you can make it!

We had a really great group of dealers today and it seems like most are coming back for the Oct. show.