PDA

View Full Version : member named PACKS

BigBeerGut
08-28-2019, 08:31 AM
There is a guy pestering me about me mentioning his name somehow in a thread a while back. Aparently he is unhappy with me asking about why his
name is not posted?
He tries to trump me saying I have 26 posts (to his 5000) The guy has sent me secret messages on here picking a fight does this happen a lot? WHO IS PACKS and why is he anonymous

Just asking

Michael Durrett

Throttlesteer
08-28-2019, 09:06 AM
Not sure, but I read the title and thought Topps or Upper Deck was going to produce special packs named for the people on the board. 2020 Topps Heritage Leon Edition for example.

Leon
08-28-2019, 09:11 AM
There is a guy pestering me about me mentioning his name somehow in a thread a while back. Aparently he is unhappy with me asking about why his
name is not posted?
He tries to trump me saying I have 26 posts (to his 5000) The guy has sent me secret messages on here picking a fight does this happen a lot? WHO IS PACKS and why is he anonymous

Just asking

Michael Durrett

Hey Just Asking
Packs has gotten around the naming issue by keeping it mostly in the gray areas. But that gray area is not being gray much longer. There was a tightening of the naming rule a few months ago.... and Packs is going to have to have his name out here if he wants to post any longer.