PDA

View Full Version : How quick is the on-site grading in National?

chriskim
07-16-2019, 01:10 PM
I am so excited to be able to take one day off (probably Thursday) attending this yr's National and I am going to do a few on-site grading submissions. How quick are their (PSA and SGC) turn around? I remember someone said they have 2-hr, same day, next day services or something like that. Can they really finish the grading in 2-hr? I am ok if it takes a bit longer but I would expect to get my submission back on the same day. (I am just submitting around 5 t205s)

Directly
07-16-2019, 01:20 PM
If you go on-line and fill out the submission form and print it, I believe this will get you through the line to process quicker--you can view this information on their home page--

oldjudge
07-16-2019, 01:54 PM
If I remember correctly PSA is at least overnight. I think SGC, if you get there early, is same day a few hours later. However, I believe the prompt service costs more.

packs
07-16-2019, 02:29 PM
I've had mixed experiences. Sometimes it's been a couple hours but other times I've waited all day just to be told it won't be ready by the end of the show and they'll have to mail it to me.

Johnny630
07-16-2019, 02:41 PM
Post like these make be believe that there has been to no effect to PSA from the recent findings of thousands of altered cards in their holders........my predictions seem to already be coming true.

HOF Auto Rookies
07-16-2019, 02:54 PM
I did PSA in 2013 for cards I got signed IP and they did same day for me

perezfan
07-16-2019, 05:47 PM
Post like these make be believe that there has been to no effect to PSA from the recent findings of thousands of altered cards in their holders........my predictions seem to already be coming true.

Addiction is the only conceivable explanation. The drug addict will often see fellow addicts’ lives being destroyed by drugs. Jobs lost, families torn apart and bank accounts depleted.... yet they continue to use.

Cardboard junkies apparently aren’t much different when it comes to PSA. Logic goes out the window, while the “supplier” gets rich. The drug dealer doesn’t care about the fate of the addict, and neither does PSA (as evidenced by their lack of response to the current scandal).

So it’s either that, or some type of massive scale hypnosis. I can’t comprehend it either. :confused:

Johnny630
07-16-2019, 05:58 PM
Addiction is the only conceivable explanation. The drug addict will often see fellow addicts’ lives being destroyed by drugs. Jobs lost, families torn apart and bank accounts depleted.... yet they continue to use.

Cardboard junkies apparently aren’t much different when it comes to PSA. Logic goes out the window, while the “supplier” gets rich. The drug dealer doesn’t care about the fate of the addict, and neither does PSA (as evidenced by their lack of response to the current scandal).

So it’s either that, or some type of massive scale hypnosis. I can’t comprehend it either. :confused:

I don’t get it either I agree 100%.....nothing is gonna change....All the information that is readily available and still the light bulb hasn’t went off for many....maybe they are hypnotized....definitely brain washed by PSA
Newport Beach is Raking in the Money....
I give PSA a lot of credit for their ability to make money for their shareholders their business model is brilliant they know the clientele takes their bait hook line and sinker over and over again....It’s Gold Jerry Gold

Leon
07-16-2019, 06:16 PM
When there seems to be no reason for something the answer is almost always "money", one way or the other.

I don’t get it either I agree 100%.....nothing is gonna change....All the information that is readily available and still the light bulb hasn’t went off for many....maybe they are hypnotized....definitely brain washed by PSA
Newport Beach is Raking in the Money....
I give PSA a lot of credit for their ability to make money for their shareholders their business model is brilliant they know the clientele takes their bait hook line and sinker over and over again....It’s Gold Jerry Gold

prestigecollectibles
07-16-2019, 06:24 PM
PSA actually has a website that answers all these questions.
https://www.psacard.com/National?utm_source=PSA&utm_medium=spotlight&utm_content=psa_nscc_2019