PDA

View Full Version : KUDOS to Hunt Auctions

71buc
07-06-2019, 12:28 PM
With all of the negative hobby news swirling about lately I thought it appropriate to give kudos to Hunt Auctions. In their upcoming All Star auction they have a rare Clemente Telethon poster listed. In their description they attributed it to a 1970s production. I own a copy of the poster and reached out to Hunt to share my research on this item which definitely dates it to 1981. The poster was for the first Telethon for the Clemente Sports City. When I sent the email the bidding was already approaching $500. I was curious if they would actually update the lots description as the info I supplied might effect the poster's desirability to some collectors. I was pleased when I received an email thanking me for the information. Hunt did in fact update it to reflect a 1980s production. Kudos to Hunt for getting it right and doing the right thing.

https://huntauctions.com/live/imageviewer.cfm?auction_num=66&lot_num=282&lot_qual=

Republicaninmass
07-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Amazing

Fuddjcal
07-06-2019, 01:23 PM
probably fake.

ruth-gehrig
07-06-2019, 03:40 PM
Since they respect your opinion you should send them an email about bringing their auction website into the 21st century with easier navigation, better search features, and more than a single picture per auction lot.

mmcgruff
07-06-2019, 04:53 PM
I agree with that.

mmcgruff
07-06-2019, 04:55 PM
David Hunt is a stand up guy. I remember meeting him years ago in Atlanta at the National and was impressed with his courtesy and professionalism.

RedsFan1941
07-06-2019, 08:44 PM
David Hunt is a stand up guy. I remember meeting him years ago in Atlanta at the National and was impressed with his courtesy and professionalism.

you really need to include your last name with a post like this.

71buc
07-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Since they respect your opinion you should send them an email about bringing their auction website into the 21st century with easier navigation, better search features, and more than a single picture per auction lot.

I don't know that they respect my opinion. They have no idea who I am. Nonetheless, they did show integrity. I too struggle with their website and share your opinions regarding upgrades to their system.

Leon
07-07-2019, 07:58 PM
you really need to include your last name with a post like this.

fixed