PDA

View Full Version : Introducing TTPG

frankbmd
06-29-2019, 10:50 AM
Welcome.

Background

Current revelations regarding the inability of current third party graders to identify altered cards that have been trimmed, colored, spoon, stretched and pressed present a unique business opportunity.

Where do you find yourself?

Who knows the future market value a trimmed PSA 8 going forward? Honusly PSA #00000001 has done quite nicely in this regard in the last 27 years. Will your altered/conserved (pick one) do as well in the next 27 years? Do you even know if you own one? Do you own a bunch? You could be sitting on a veritable gold mine or a thermonuclear weapon.

A new option

TTPG's mission is to resolve the conundrum you are facing. We at TTPG feel your pain and are here to help, not with opioids, but with accurate identification of both the authenticity and the alterations of your collection. Our flips may be a little larger than you are accustomed to with a complete list of our findings. Numerical grades will not be issued, but your old flip will be returned to you if no skullduggery is identified. This will allow you to resubmit the card and the flip to your original TPG for reholdering if you desire.

No one knows what the future holds, but now you have the opportunity to know what you are holding.

Please submit your cards to

TAINTED THIRD PARTY GRADERS
PO BOX 00000001
LAST CHANCE, COLORADO 80757

Remember our motto

"Your collection taint tainted until it's Tainted TPG tainted."

lowpopper
06-29-2019, 11:02 AM
Is there a written guarantee in case TTPG gets it wrong?

frankbmd
06-29-2019, 12:06 PM
Is there a written guarantee in case TTPG gets it wrong?

We haven’t made a mistake yet.:cool:

Throttlesteer
06-29-2019, 12:15 PM
Sorry, the URL is already taken by the Tainted Toilet Paper Guys

D.P.Johnson
06-29-2019, 12:48 PM
What's the cost per card Frank???

frankbmd
06-29-2019, 04:22 PM
What's the cost per card Frank???

Thanks for your inquiry Dan.

The only fee for our service will be due when the card is sold and will be a percentage of the sale price. The percentage for lower valued cards will be higher than the percentage for high valued cards. If your card loses value as a result of our service, you will pay less. Fair enough?

D.P.Johnson
06-29-2019, 04:51 PM
Sounds reasonable. I'll put together a group submission for the board members.

Leon
07-03-2019, 12:16 PM
Sounds reasonable. I'll put together a group submission for the board members.

Bulk Tainted Cards submission. BTC Piggyback thread.....:cool:

I am not sure this AUT needs a second opinion but I might send it along...They missed the "mk"