PDA

View Full Version : Letter from PSA

Peter_Spaeth
06-27-2019, 02:35 PM
Dear PSA Collector,

PSA continues to work on a series of initiatives designed to improve order status communication and provide better overall customer service. In my last message, I shared a series of updates as to projects in the works at PSA. Today, I would like to give you an update on those projects and introduce a few other improvements that we are making to our business.

Customer Service – our stated goal is to have 100% response time to all info@PSAcard.com emails within two business days by July 1. Furthermore, we are targeting average call wait times to be less than five minutes by July 1 as well. PSA has added more Customer Service staff members, expanded training, and employed new technology (like our new PSAbot on PSAcard.com) to elevate our level of service.

Estimated Turnaround Times Table – this feature is now live on our website. This table updates each Monday, using actual processing data from the week prior. Customers can use this information to get a more accurate estimate on our current turnaround times.

Real-Time Order Status Progress Bar – this feature is also now live within the My Account dashboard of our website. Instead of a generic "Processing" status, customers can see exactly where a submission resides within the PSA system.

Label Error Reporting – this feature will go live on Monday, August 5, right after the National. Customers will be given the opportunity to review labeling to ensure the accuracy of the information. If an error exists, collectors can report the issue directly through our website, allowing for correction before the order ships.

Additionally, please know that PSA is constantly researching and investing in new technologies to improve our product. One recent security enhancement released by PSA is the inclusion of scanned images of all products submitted at the Super Express level and higher. Regarding added security enhancements to our labels and holders, expect an announcement on new features in the coming months.

Overall, we continue to scale up at a measured pace, which has resulted in a significant improvement in our daily output of orders. Still, PSA is hiring several positions! If you have a passion for this great hobby, I encourage you to apply if your professional background is a fit for any of these spots.
Thank you for your time.
Enjoy Collecting,

Steve Sloan
President, PSA

CuriousGeorge
06-27-2019, 02:44 PM
Did Moser send in his resume?

Peter_Spaeth
06-27-2019, 02:51 PM
Uh... uh... what about that elephant in the room? Oh don't mind him.

calvindog
06-27-2019, 02:55 PM
Their arrogance is only matched by their incompetence.

Johnny630
06-27-2019, 03:04 PM

Exactly. Deflect Nothing No See here zero responsibility keep sending us cards.

chalupacollects
06-27-2019, 03:07 PM
Well they are looking for "a grader" with experience - where do you find that in SoCal?

Frank A
06-27-2019, 03:08 PM
HA HA HA. What a waste of time reading this nonsense. PSA, you have admitted nothing and your grading service is obviously lacking. What a joke you have become.

Peter_Spaeth
06-27-2019, 03:09 PM

Don't you like the new Pizza Hut display showing your precise card status within the grading process? It's really nifty. A significant accomplishment and improvement.

Peter_Spaeth
06-27-2019, 04:07 PM
Exactly. Deflect Nothing No See here zero responsibility keep sending us cards.

Repeat after me please. Deny. Minimize. Contain. Deflect. Reassure.

Johnny630
06-27-2019, 04:13 PM
Repeat after me please. Deny. Minimize. Contain. Deflect. Reassure.

Yes !!! Kabookie Theater

swarmee
06-27-2019, 04:15 PM
Baghdad Steve tells it like it is.

CobbSpikedMe
06-27-2019, 04:18 PM
Darn it! I thought this thread was going to be a letter from PSA talking about this whole issue, then boom!, nothing. Thanks Peter!:rolleyes:

Peter_Spaeth
06-27-2019, 04:22 PM
A secret pic of the meeting that resulted in the letter.

perezfan
06-27-2019, 04:38 PM
Well they are looking for "a grader" with experience - where do you find that in SoCal?

Plenty of Southern Cal residents might qualify....

Adam Sandler
Nicolas Cage
Gary Busey
Rob Schneider
David Spade

All are Bad Actors with experience, who have "made the grade". :rolleyes:

Peter_Spaeth
06-27-2019, 04:39 PM
Bo Derek could hand out 10s liberally.

frankbmd
06-27-2019, 04:41 PM
Plenty of Southern Cal residents might qualify....

Adam Sandler
Nicolas Cage
Gary Busey
Rob Schneider
David Spade

All are Bad Actors with experience, who have "made the grade". :rolleyes:

No room for Kevin Spacey:confused::confused::confused:

frankbmd
06-27-2019, 04:46 PM
Don't you like the new Pizza Hut display showing your precise card status within the grading process? It's really nifty. A significant accomplishment and improvement.

I guess it didn’t work for Domino’s either, if you are giving Pizza Hut all the credit.:D:D:eek:

Peter_Spaeth
06-27-2019, 04:48 PM
I guess it didn’t work for Domino’s either, if you are giving Pizza Hut all the credit.:D:D:eek:

If you've tried one generic pizza, you've tried em all.

irv
06-27-2019, 04:48 PM
What a joke PSA is!! :(

calvindog
06-27-2019, 05:16 PM
They’re laughing all the way to the bank!

vintagetoppsguy
06-27-2019, 05:24 PM
They’re laughing all the way to the bank!

not with any of my money.

ullmandds
A secret pic of the meeting that resulted in the letter.

Thats great!!! Truth is...as has been said...ad nauseum...is that not many people even know this is happening...And out of the ones that do not that many seem to care.

frankbmd
If you've tried one generic pizza, you've tried em all.

Deny, Minimize and I forgot the other three. Have you ever considered a job in the legal profession?:D

perezfan
06-27-2019, 05:48 PM
No room for Kevin Spacey:confused::confused::confused:

I think Spacey has an Oscar. So while he may have "acted badly", he is too good an actor to make the list.

But OJ Simpson might qualify, based solely on his Naked Gun "performance".

Peter_Spaeth
06-27-2019, 06:17 PM
Deny, Minimize and I forgot the other three. Have you ever considered a job in the legal profession?:D

contain, deflect, reassure

vthobby
06-27-2019, 06:35 PM
This letter is very reassuring. I sent them a card (1 single signed card) over a month ago. I paid $75 for EXPRESS authentication and card grade, they logged the card on 5/17/19 and I'm still waiting for the results:

#1 Express ......what does that word even mean to PSA anymore?
#2 As someone mentioned earlier, they are laughing all the way to the bank!
#3 Shame on me for falling for it time and time again! UGHHHHHH!

Peace, Mike

Exhibitman
06-27-2019, 07:41 PM
https://photos.imageevent.com/exhibitman/dropins/Jeong%20jack.gif

Exhibitman
06-27-2019, 07:42 PM
Deny. Minimize. Contain. Deflect. Reassure.

That's a good name for a PR firm.