PDA

View Full Version : PSA rejections

darwinbulldog
06-22-2019, 06:25 PM
I may have missed this in all the other threads, but do we have a good idea of what Moser or any of the other prolific doctors do with their cards that PSA rejects as altered? Have they re-entered the hobby? Through eBay? Do they just get redoctored and resubmitted? Repeatedly?

pokerplyr80
06-22-2019, 06:26 PM
They get sent to battlefield auctions. An Ebay seller.

swarmee
06-22-2019, 06:35 PM
pokerplyr, are you just screwing around again? Or do you have anything to back up that assertion?

They seem to get resubmitted to PSA, and then to SGC. One has been sold raw by PWCC after it was cracked out of SGC and had a miscut that PSA would not give a number grade to. Why it wasn't trimmed by this guy, I have no idea. He could have made the card a rectangle.

bnorth
06-22-2019, 06:42 PM
pokerplyr, are you just screwing around again? Or do you have anything to back up that assertion?

They seem to get resubmitted to PSA, and then to SGC. One has been sold raw by PWCC after it was cracked out of SGC and had a miscut that PSA would not give a number grade to. Why it wasn't trimmed by this guy, I have no idea. He could have made the card a rectangle.

No idea if they still do but Battlefield used to buy a ton of cards from PWCC(Pre War Card Conservators).

Johnny630
06-22-2019, 07:53 PM
They get sent to battlefield auctions. An Ebay seller.

Hahaha good one !!

So bad now awful

pokerplyr80
06-22-2019, 10:50 PM

I don't know if I'd say screwing around again, but to answer your question no I have nothing to back up that assertion. Not unlike other assertions of late around here.

But all those altered cards have to go somewhere. And battlefield has to get all their altered cards from somewhere. Maybe they're buying them in bulk from failed submissions.

Peter_Spaeth
06-22-2019, 11:06 PM
Whatever happened to the brothers from Dothan? Last we saw them here they were caught lying about the location of their ebay ID. Did they ever return? No they never returned, and their fate is still unlearned.

pokerplyr80
06-22-2019, 11:20 PM
They will turn up again. Probably under a different name.