PDA

View Full Version : Excellent YouTube Video for FBI / Law Enforcement to Review

perezfan
06-15-2019, 12:21 PM
This is a well done video that covers much of the fraud and deception taking place in our hobby. Far better and more educational than the recent New York Times article (which missed the mark, IMO).

For anyone who wants a relatively quick synopsis of events, and the key players involved, this is a very good starting point.

vvvvvv Click Link Below vvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_BeT7HoE6E

Buythatcard
06-15-2019, 12:41 PM
Great video for the public to see.

Thanks for sharing.

darwinbulldog
06-15-2019, 12:44 PM
Very good synopsis

HawkFan70
06-15-2019, 12:57 PM
Thanks for providing the link. The video was well done.

Bram99
06-15-2019, 01:01 PM
Great video for the public to see.

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome! +1 (000,000)

Jason
06-15-2019, 01:27 PM
Good introduction for the uninformed.

joed25
06-15-2019, 10:25 PM
Excellent video

ALBB
06-16-2019, 06:04 AM
That is an excellent recap of the whole issue

I think its way easier to understand when your listening to that, as opposed to reading some posts that are just too long and winding for the average baseball card Joe

Bram99
06-16-2019, 06:13 AM
This is a well done video that covers much of the fraud and deception taking place in our hobby. Far better and more educational than the recent New York Times article (which missed the mark, IMO).

For anyone who wants a relatively quick synopsis of events, and the key players involved, this is a very good starting point.

vvvvvv Click Link Below vvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_BeT7HoE6E

The NYT article reads a bit like a puff piece for Brent / PWCC. The curator of a museum saying he's so smart about cards and such a nice boy...

This video is great.

Fuddjcal
06-16-2019, 01:09 PM
This Video spells out the entire fiasco and why you should never buy from these crooks again.

Den*nis O*Brien
06-16-2019, 02:50 PM
....watchings that video!! I shared it with a coin collecting friend for the PSA content. As they say " The Fish Rots From The Head". This scandal could negatively impact Collectors Universe from top to bottom. I am reflecting back on the few times I called PSA to ask basic questions about getting started, for the first time, and the rude, impatient, arrogant and down right unfriendly responses I received from the person each time at the other end. Now I wait for Joe O. and his band of snotty elves to explain their complicity or lack of in this evolving mess. Thank you to the poster who put the link up.

Sincerely, Dennis O'Brien