PDA

View Full Version : Bad stuff, bad news, bad guys

Snapolit1
06-08-2019, 07:49 AM
Man the board is depressing these days. Feel like I am at a family reunion where all of a sudden people are just going at each other, gloves off, telling them what they really think. I haven’t been here anywhere long enough to even understand half of the historical charges and countercharges being thrown about. Threats to people’s families? WTF. Are some of these folks typing away from mental institutions or federal penitentiaries. This stuff is important because we all have money not it but it’s just money.

Shout out to Leon, the master of ceremonies, top banana, keeper of the asylum for keeping this under control. Hearding cats would be an understatement.

Leon
06-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the kind words, Steve,.
Put 10,092 family members together and see what happens. :eek:

I do the best I can and that seems ok for about 80% of our members. It is the old 80/20 rule. I think with the amount of time I am spending here nowadays I am going to have to double the membership fees.

Man the board is depressing these days. Feel like I am at a family reunion where all of a sudden people are just going at each other, gloves off, telling them what they really think. I haven’t been here anywhere long enough to even understand half of the historical charges and countercharges being thrown about. Threats to people’s families? WTF. Are some of these folks typing away from mental institutions or federal penitentiaries. This stuff is important because we all have money not it but it’s just money.

Shout out to Leon, the master of ceremonies, top banana, keeper of the asylum for keeping this under control. Hearding cats would be an understatement.

barrysloate
06-08-2019, 08:17 AM
I was going to request a reduction of my membership fees. How about five bucks off, one time only?

frankbmd
06-08-2019, 08:24 AM
That discounted lifetime membership for contrarians a few years back was probably a mistake.

Aquarian Sports Cards
06-08-2019, 08:27 AM
That discounted lifetime membership for contrarians a few years back was probably a mistake.

Was not...

egri
06-08-2019, 08:30 AM
Was not...

Was too...

HawkFan70
06-08-2019, 08:35 AM
Thanks, Leon! Crazy times.

Goudey77
06-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Hear hear!

ALBB
06-08-2019, 10:45 AM
Family Reunion - Free for all !..that's funny

I think there was a Martin Lawrence movie like that

drcy
06-08-2019, 10:47 AM
As I've said before, I think Leon does a good job running the board. No complaints from me.

rjackson44
06-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Mr leon is an ace ...

steve B
06-08-2019, 12:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqccJPgzjGM