PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Sports Card Show - June 1, 2019

Tony Gordon
05-30-2019, 01:33 PM
Calvin Jones & Gary Brown from the Super Bowl XXXI Packers team will be signing autographs from noon to 2 p.m., and Diryal Briggs from the Super Bowl XLV team will be signing autographs from 1 to 3 p.m. on Saturday June 1, 2019, at the monthly sports card show at the Salvation Army Community Center, 8853 S. Howell, in Oak Creek, WI. Show runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and features 30 dealers and 58 tables. Buy, sell, trade vintage & modern sports cards, autographs, memorabilia and more. Two free packs of sports cards for everyone who attends the show. Free admission! Concession stand to benefit the Salvation Army. For more info, go to www.fatdaddyssports.com

whitehse
06-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Hey great show.

I had not been to the new location until today and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the space and number of dealers. I made a few purchases and enjoyed myself today.

Thanks for a great show!!

Tony Gordon
06-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Thanks for attending the show! I've been really lucky, the show seems to have taken off these past six months. I'm taking the summer off. Next one is September 7. A lot of the regular dealers will be set up at the National.