PDA

View Full Version : SGC Registry

Copa7
05-07-2019, 06:21 AM
Anyone else have difficulty navigating the SGC registry site ? I know they are renovating but it seems to me, it should not be too hard to look up cards or find a pop report.

Anyone have some advise?

Snapolit1
05-07-2019, 06:32 AM
Their registry has always been hard to use. Still cards I can’t find anywhere. Try a high level search of just the players name and you might see 4 or 5 different entirely separate sub registries in which to look.
Hoping I live long enough to see the rollout of their new registry. Actuary tables tell me I only have about 20 years left.

Throttlesteer
05-07-2019, 06:39 AM
Their registry has always been hard to use. Still cards I can’t find anywhere. Try a high life level search of just the players name and you might see 4 or 5 different entirely separate sub registries in which to look.
Hoping I live long enough to see the rollout of their new registry. Actuary tables tell me I only have about 20 years left.

Even shorter if you keep doing High Life level searches. At least pick some better beer if you're going to attempt to navigate the SGC registry

Snapolit1
05-07-2019, 06:44 AM
Ha. Good one. Typo fixed. Yes, might want to take out the strong stuff.

Copa7
05-07-2019, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the input. It's reassuring. And long life to you Snapolit.

I'm not holding my breath for the roll out. I am holding a beer, though.

Meanwhile, I'll just look at PSA and Beckett or this forum.

buymycards
05-07-2019, 09:25 AM
On their main page, click on "Pop Report". A pop up will appear that takes you to the "Legacy" pop report. You choose a sport, put in a search term, such as T206, and click search. It works fine.

Orioles1954
05-07-2019, 10:21 AM
On their main page, click on "Pop Report". A pop up will appear that takes you to the "Legacy" pop report. You choose a sport, put in a search term, such as T206, and click search. It works fine.

Unfortunately, it does not appear "pop reports" are being updated regularly.