PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Seller: dr.tooth

todeen
05-04-2019, 09:37 PM
Anyone know the ebay seller dr.tooth? From Canada. I am interested in bidding on one of his cards but he "doesn't accept returns."

On another note, the only thing I know about Canada is from watching How I Met Your Mother.

frankbmd
05-04-2019, 11:31 PM
Tooth Works Dentistry in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada is where Dr. Tooth works. The cavities he fills never return either.

brianp-beme
05-05-2019, 12:23 AM
I looked it up on the internet...there are no dentists in the country identified as Canada, so this seller must be fraudulent.

Brian

Steve D
05-05-2019, 02:19 AM
I don't know about Dr. Tooth, but Dr. Teeth was the leader of The Electric Mayhem.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bd/The_Electric_Mayhem.jpg

Steve

lloydchristmas
05-05-2019, 03:35 AM
Whether they accept returns or not, if you’re not happy with a purchase, eBay will allow a buyer to return an item.

toledo_mudhen
05-05-2019, 07:38 AM
Whether they accept returns or not, if you’re not happy with a purchase, eBay will allow a buyer to return an item.

Yes - Keep in mind that in this transaction you would be "The Buyer" which gives you unlimited rights in the eyes of ePay.

aloondilana
05-06-2019, 08:38 AM
Total red flag you post on here because a seller does not accept returns.
It's like you already have the seed planted that you may return it.
Why? You gonna try and get a bump and if it don't come back the grade you want, just send it back right?
Like a free rental of someones card.

Leon
05-06-2019, 08:39 AM
Yes - Keep in mind that in this transaction you would be "The Buyer" which gives you unlimited rights in the eyes of ePay.

No idea about who Dr. Tooth is. There has to be some humor in Dr. Tooth and no returns.
Ebay should have never taken away a seller's right to give feedback. There are 2 parties to a transaction. Each should be able to say how it went.

AGuinness
05-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Nobody got to the root of who Dr. Tooth is? Figured somebody would sleuth it out and take the crown. But if the seller is willing to miss out on bids by listing he doesn’t accept returns, that’s his (f)loss...
Hope this doesn’t gum up the thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throttlesteer
05-06-2019, 01:42 PM
Nobody got to the root of who Dr. Tooth is? Figured somebody would sleuth it out and take the crown. But if the seller is willing to miss out on bids by listing he doesn’t accept returns, that’s his (f)loss...
Hope this doesn’t gum up the thread

Thanks for filling our heads with nonsense. I'll brace myself next time, knowing you're just trying to implant this kind of chatter like a rabid canine.

AGuinness
05-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Thanks for filling our heads with nonsense. I'll brace myself next time, knowing you're just trying to implant this kind of chatter like a rabid canine.

Ouch. That’s some biting commentary. I didn’t mean to decay this thread, even if I knew I wasn’t going to get a plaque...

Aquarian Sports Cards
05-06-2019, 02:39 PM
Last post was a bridge too far...

iowadoc77
05-06-2019, 06:33 PM
How many members actually have abscess to this thread?
Could we extract the truth?
Maybe go plaque to the beginning and search for cusp of the problem?
Surgically expose the identity?
Is there any wisdom (teeth) in these proceedings?

Dental humor... my kind of thing.
And no, I am NOT Dr Tooth

Steve D
05-06-2019, 06:42 PM

What's wrong, did he dent ure ego?

;)
Steve

frankbmd
05-06-2019, 07:17 PM
How many members actually have abscess to this thread?
Could we extract the truth?
Maybe go plaque to the beginning and search for cusp of the problem?
Surgically expose the identity?
Is there any wisdom (teeth) in these proceedings?

Dental humor... my kind of thing.
And no, I am NOT Dr Tooth

Obviously posted by a molar not a troller

Peter_Spaeth
05-06-2019, 07:20 PM
I will brush aside the humor and say seriously that I know him, he's one of the leading experts out there on movie cards, and a very nice and honorable guy. I've bought many cards from him. And he is, in fact, a dentist.

todeen
05-06-2019, 07:29 PM
I will brush aside the humor and say seriously that I know him, he's one of the leading experts out there on movie cards, and a very nice and honorable guy. I've bought many cards from him. And he is, in fact, a dentist.Thank you. I noticed he had a lot of shirley temple stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

AGuinness
05-06-2019, 08:10 PM
I will brush aside the humor and say seriously that I know him, he's one of the leading experts out there on movie cards, and a very nice and honorable guy. I've bought many cards from him. And he is, in fact, a dentist.

Peter, once again, offers a mouthful of knowledge while the the rest of us can only pull out pearly puns.

frankbmd
05-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Peter, once again, offers a mouthful of knowledge while the the rest of us can only pull out pearly puns.

He didn’t say he wasn’t a dentist in Edmonton.;)

iowadoc77
05-06-2019, 08:25 PM
We have a diagnosis!
No more jawing about who it might be
No veneering his identity anymore
He is a single person not an amalgam of identities.

Brian Van Horn
05-06-2019, 08:39 PM
I don't know about Dr. Tooth, but Dr. Teeth was the leader of The Electric Mayhem.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bd/The_Electric_Mayhem.jpg

Steve

"Eat Drums! Eat Drums!"

"No, Animal. Beat Drums."

"Beat Drums! Beat Drums!"

I'm with James Coburn and Buddy Rich in Animal being our favorite Muppet Show character.