PDA

View Full Version : O/T Dan Mckee Needs a Ride :)

Leon
04-24-2019, 01:38 PM
Hey folks
Is there anyone coming to the Texas Card Show on Friday, April 26th, that will be passing by DFW international Airport at about 230PM? If so, would you mind picking Dan up and coming over with him? I have your admission on that day if we can make it happen. :) Danny has no idea I am posting this...LOL

Rich Klein
04-24-2019, 01:39 PM
Hey folks
Is there anyone coming to the Texas Card Show on Friday, April 26th, that will be passing by DFW international Airport at about 230PM? If so, would you mind picking Dan up and coming over with him? I have your admission on that day if we can make it happen. :) Danny has no idea I am posting this...LOL

I'm Sure Randy Cook will need a ride as well. You might want to check with him. Yep just spoke to Randy on FB and he'll need a ride as well. You can contact him on FB at randyandloyce cook. He will arrive around 7:45 on Southwest Airlines Flight # 951. His flight arrives at Love Field, Not DFW

Rich

petecld
04-24-2019, 03:03 PM
Rental cards in Dallas are cheap compared to other major cities I have traveled to. I'll bet you can get one for less than $20 a day.

frankbmd
04-24-2019, 03:21 PM
U B E R

or

L Y F T

Problem solved.

Leon
04-24-2019, 03:43 PM
Rental cards in Dallas are cheap compared to other major cities I have traveled to. I'll bet you can get one for less than $20 a day.

I know Peter, I told him I would get him a cab if need be :). This is sort of just playing around BUT Fred Mckie (hey Fred) and Bryan Dec (hey Bryan) have both given me rides to and from airports multiple times. Ya never know, someone might be passing by. And I have a feeling a rental car, all in, is probably closer to $50, but I would still get it for him... This is mainly in just to give Danny a hard time and laugh about it over beers Friday night.

whiteymet
04-25-2019, 12:54 AM
I know Peter, I told him I would get him a cab if need be :). This is sort of just playing around BUT Fred Mckie (hey Fred) and Bryan Dec (hey Bryan) have both given me rides to and from airports multiple times. Ya never know, someone might be passing by. And I have a feeling a rental car, all in, is probably closer to $50, but I would still get it for him... This is mainly in just to give Danny a hard time and laugh about it over beers Friday night.

Hey Leon:

I enjoyed our airport "dates" and getting to know each other and exchanging collecting stories. I would highly advise anyone able to help Dan to do so. You will be highly entertained and educated about all things cards talking with Dan in your car.

Hey Dan! Remember you always have a thumb! Is hitch hiking legal in Texas?

Fred

Republicaninmass
04-25-2019, 03:49 AM
U B E R

or

L Y F T

Problem solved.

You are really with the times!

sb1
04-25-2019, 05:41 AM
I've got him covered.

Leon
04-25-2019, 05:43 AM
I've got him covered.

Thanks Scott.....See, I knew this could possibly work. First beer is on me Friday night....

timzcardz
04-25-2019, 09:38 AM
Thanks Scott.....See, I knew this could possibly work. First beer is on me Friday night....

Nice offer to the designated driver! :rolleyes:

Rich Klein
04-26-2019, 06:40 AM
The flight he was originally scheduled to be on got cancelled and he is now arriving at Love Field (reasonably convenient to Frisco) around 10 AM from KC on Southwest airlines.

I know he'd appreciate a ride rather than taking UBER or LYFT (Frank -- he does know those words)

Regards
Rich

frankbmd
04-26-2019, 07:07 AM
The flight he was originally scheduled to be on got cancelled and he is now arriving at Love Field (reasonably convenient to Frisco) around 10 AM from KC on Southwest airlines.

I know he'd appreciate a ride rather than taking UBER or LYFT (Frank -- he does know those words)

Regards
Rich

This thread could turn into the Net54 version of “Where’s Waldo?”

Let’s call it “Can You See McKee?”

ramram
04-26-2019, 10:27 AM
I found him.

CobbSpikedMe
04-26-2019, 04:27 PM
I found him.

Which one is Dan? The green ninja?

ramram
04-26-2019, 04:43 PM

Yeah, he’s been well known for dressing like that and showing up in strange places. However , they’ve found him to be quite harmless.

Hi Dan!

Rob M

frankbmd
04-26-2019, 06:06 PM

Yeah, he’s been well known for dressing like that and showing up in strange places. However , they’ve found him to be quite harmless.

Hi Dan!

Rob M

Back in the day I was never successful hitching a ride wearing my green ninja outfit.:eek: