PDA

View Full Version : New 1955 Topps BaseballAutograph Collector

MJKnightJr
04-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike Knight Jr and I'm from Waco, Texas. I've been in the hobby since I was a kid for 37 years now. I took some time off but jumped back in about a year ago and started and almost completed a 1956 Topps baseball PSA 6+ Master set. I sold it and decided to start a 1952 Topps PSA 5+ set. I got about halfway complete with it and decided to sell because i could see some nice profit could be made. Now I'm building a signed 1955 Topps baseball set. I've only been at it for a few weeks and have about 60/206. By the way if you buy/sell/collect 1952 Topps cards I started a nice group on Facebook that most of the well known 52 guys are in so feel free to join if you would like. The group is called "1952 Topps Baseball Set Builders". Here's a link as well:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1952ToppsBaseballGroup/?ref=bookmarks

MJKnightJr
04-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Also I didn't see a place for "show and tell" or a spot I could post my Mike Trout Pre Rookie BGS graded 10 ball. I wanted to show it and get some value appraisal if possible.

Leon
04-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Also I didn't see a place for "show and tell" or a spot I could post my Mike Trout Pre Rookie BGS graded 10 ball. I wanted to show it and get some value appraisal if possible.

Welcome to the party. We have an aUtograph section of the board. That is where autograph stuff should be posted. It is the 3rd icon from the left which says Memorabilia, Autographs, Game Used.Then it is the top section for autographs. Good luck and happy collecting!

swarmee
04-10-2019, 05:33 PM
Welcome; I am working on the 52 set and may have been part of that group before. I have seen a bunch of the 1955 Topps autographed cards already PSA graded/authenticated on COMC in the last few years. Good luck on completing it. I know one of our board members found a 1955 Agganis auto that was certified by PSA last year. Look for the thread in the post-war section.

Republicaninmass
04-10-2019, 05:55 PM
Welcome; I am working on the 52 set and may have been part of that group before. I have seen a bunch of the 1955 Topps autographed cards already PSA graded/authenticated on COMC in the last few years. Good luck on completing it. I know one of our board members found a 1955 Agganis auto that was certified by PSA last year. Look for the thread in the post-war section.

PM Sent

Hi John, wasnt that 55 agannis Beckett certified, but they wouldn't holder it, and the poster wouldn't post the cert? I've emailed him a few times both here and on Blowout and never saw the cert. Curious if it made it Into a psa holder

swarmee
04-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Sorry about that; I was going off memory. Thanks for the correction.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=248235&highlight=agganis