PDA

View Full Version : T205 Cubs front/ reverse collection

kmac32
03-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Just got my Floyd Kroh AB back from SGC after a standard submission that literally took Seven weeks. Pleased with the grades in general but the point of the post is to announce the progress of my Cubs front/ reverse set. As many of you might know, this is a project that so far is 3 years in the making. There are 151 possible cards and I have 148 of them. Missing are the Mordecai Brown Drum back and both Hindu cards ( Pfiester and Kling). Only 3 extremely difficult cards left. On to the next hunt of the remaining 3 cards which will probably take another 3 years. Cardboard is awesome.

Kmac

eliotdeutsch
03-10-2019, 08:34 PM
How can you not post pics?

kmac32
03-10-2019, 08:37 PM
How can you not post pics?

Will be doing so when I get a few days off. Pretty crazy collection for any collector.

Ronnie73
03-10-2019, 09:15 PM
That's an incredible accomplishment. I'd say, spend the next few years saving because when the next three do show up, you want to be prepared. As a T206 front/back collector, it seems certain cards show up right after you make a big purchase and spend all your money. Then it becomes panic/scramble time. Looking forward to the pictures.