PDA

View Full Version : 1955 Topps Harmon Killeberew Older PSA Certs?

Bagwell-1994
03-07-2019, 02:25 PM
I am loooking at buying a 1955 Topps Harmon Killebrew on Ebay. However, I'm noticing a discrepancy I can't figure out. There is an older PSA slab (with no hologram or reverse cert number) which has an additional Variety/Pedigree listed, of which I cannot find replicated in any other similar card for sale.

The Variety/Pedigree is titled: Past, Present and Future (see 1st image below). The 2nd image below is an older PSA slab (no hologram) with no Variety/Pedigree listed. The 3rd and final image below is a new PSA slab (with hologram and reverse cert number) also with no Variety/Pedigree listed.

What the heck is this "Past, Present and Future" pedigree listed on the first example? Also, I tried to pull an image of the first card from PSA auctions realised and it is a broken link/missing image so I could not compare the auction image to that which is listed on Ebay.

Thanks for any help on this topic!

swarmee
03-07-2019, 02:48 PM
It was a vintage repack product that included graded cards randomly inserted.

swarmee
03-07-2019, 03:05 PM
Real card, and PSA would reholder without pedigree on a reholder if youdidn't want it..

Bagwell-1994
03-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Real card, and PSA would reholder without pedigree on a reholder if youdidn't want it..Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

steve B
03-08-2019, 08:24 AM
I had no idea that the graded cards in those packages were identifiable. To me that's sort of cool knowing it came from a repacked retail box. But I'm weird like that.

swarmee
03-08-2019, 09:13 AM
https://www.worthpoint.com/inventory/search?query=past+present+future+psa&category=