PDA

View Full Version : OT: How to contact an ebay buyer off site?

quinnsryche
02-23-2019, 03:50 PM
Hey guys. I need help with finding contact info for buyers on ebay after the fact. They used to list the email address on the Paypal page but I don't see it any more. Does anyone know how to get that info or is it gone?
Any info is greatly appreciated,
Tony

D. Bergin
02-23-2019, 05:05 PM
Try the e-mail you got your Paypal confirmation from. It doesn't look like it's in the body of the e-mail anymore, but if you click "reply", it should pop up in the send to form.

thecatspajamas
02-24-2019, 04:20 PM
Other option is to download your Items Sold list a .csv file and open with Excel. One of the columns is contact info including email address.

No idea why PayPal no longer includes the email address in the body of the "payment received" email. I can see ebay wanting to push all communication through their site so they can do the Big Brother thing, but don't see what PayPal has to gain by playing along. :(

prestigecollectibles
02-24-2019, 04:26 PM
I clicked on items Paid and Shipped and all the email addresses are listed next to the buyer IDs.

bnorth
02-24-2019, 04:30 PM
I clicked on items Paid and Shipped and all the email addresses are listed next to the buyer IDs.

Mine no longer does that with all sales. Even ones in the last couple weeks, some have it and some don't.

PiratesWS1979
02-24-2019, 04:38 PM
ff