PDA

View Full Version : TTM to Europe

Bestdj777
02-21-2019, 06:46 PM
Anyone send anything TTM to Europe? Want to send some stuff to someone in England but not sure how to tackle the return postage portion.

Michael B
02-21-2019, 09:04 PM
Anyone send anything TTM to Europe? Want to send some stuff to someone in England but not sure how to tackle the return postage portion.

You can go to the site for the UK postal service and buy stamps and have them sent to you. Go to www.Royalmail.com and select the tab 'shop' and go to postage and packaging. They will ship them to the U.S. for the cost of the stamps and a shipping fee of about £2.15 ($2.80) for a small package of stamps. It would, of course, depend on the size of the item as to what it would cost. There is also a tab to calculate how much it would cost to ship from the U.K. Use the 'sending mail' tab and use the 'get a price' next to the £ sign. You can use the site as a guest, you do not need an account. I use a currency converter when trying to calculate the cost. The easiest one is www.xe.com/currencyconverter. It gives the up to date market rate which is a fair estimate of your cost.

philliesfan
02-22-2019, 04:48 AM
Do you have a stamp and coin shop in your area that you could go and buy mint England stamps to use? It may be cheaper and a faster way to get them.
Robert

Jim65
02-22-2019, 05:12 AM
Do you have a stamp and coin shop in your area that you could go and buy mint England stamps to use? It may be cheaper and a faster way to get them.
Robert

Thats exactly what I did when I wanted former NJ Devil Patrik Sundstroms autograph, a stamp shop was able to sell me some Swedish stamps for the SASE.

Yastrzemski Sports
02-22-2019, 07:14 AM
The usps has international stamps. I usually bring in the items that I want to send and they should be able to provide you with postage for the sase.

Bestdj777
02-22-2019, 07:51 AM
Thank you all. I really appreciate it it. Hoping to get a couple of posters signed but didn’t want to risk them not being returned - plan to email the gentleman before sending to confirm that he signs through the mail as well.