View Full Version : Anyone know where to buy these postcard sleeves?

02-10-2019, 10:44 AM
I am having no luck finding this type of postcard sleeve online, does anyone know where to buy them? Thanks for the help!


02-10-2019, 01:16 PM
You might want to check BCW's website. They sell postcard sleeves. Not sure if they have exactly what you are looking for but it doesn't hurt to look.


02-10-2019, 04:32 PM
BCW does have postcard sleeves, but they are more like postcard-sized penny sleeves such as you would use for trading cards. What you have pictured makes think more currency collecting, but not my area expertise.

02-10-2019, 05:48 PM
BCW does have top loaders for postcards, First Day covers, and many other things. The postcard size comes in a pack of 25 for $7.02, 4 packs @ $5.40 each, or 20 packs @ $4.16 each. That's the wholesale account price, a little more for retail accounts.

02-10-2019, 05:57 PM
https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-HORIZONTAL-POSTCARD-SIZE-5-875-x-3-75-RIGID-STORAGE-DISPLAY-TOPLOADERS/163423165867?hash=item260cc79dab:g:mT8AAOSweRdcDXK c:rk:10:pf:0

02-10-2019, 06:20 PM
Thank you guys for the help, I checked out those suggested sites but they do not quite have what I am looking for. To be more precise, the rounded top soft mylar insert is the part that I am having real trouble finding. I hope they are still made, but no luck yet in finding them.

02-10-2019, 06:24 PM
Hey, Jim. Peter's post provides you with the semi-rigid postcard holder that your photo shows.

As for the key inside holder, I recognize the design and maker; I have bought them before. They are made of Mylar, which is the best protection in the industry, and produced by Bill Cole Enterprises. Contact them at www.bcemylar.com. Go to their section on Mylar Sleeves; look for their chart on "small Gards". They seem to offer 2 types of 4 MIL. postcard Gards, a standard-size, and the Continental size, which is slightly larger. I believe this is what you're hunting for.:)

Kind regards, Brian Powell

Baseball Rarities
02-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Those are definitely the Mylar sleeves that Bill Cole Enterprises used to sell. I have not seen these exact ones in quite a while. Maybe you can contact them directly and see if they have any old inventory available.

Yastrzemski Sports
02-10-2019, 06:48 PM
The technical name is 6x4 side load toploads. If you do a search using that term you should find what you are looking for.

02-10-2019, 06:56 PM
The picture mylar sleeve is definitely a Bill Cole style (with the beveled edge). You have to buy them in bundles of 50 (or larger orders)...You might try the supplier below as he makes custom sizes available...


02-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Thank guys, those Bill Cole sleeves were exactly what I was looking for!