PDA

View Full Version : Problems with posting iPhone photos...

Baseball Rarities
01-29-2019, 12:54 PM
I took a few photos of books to post on the BST, but when I post them, they are always rotated in landscape form. I take the pictures in portrait form and they show up on my PC that way, but my actual post always has them rotated.

See below for an example.

Any suggestions?

oldjudge
01-29-2019, 12:56 PM
I had the same issue. If you edit you photo and turn it a tiny amount either way it will show up correctly oriented.

D. Bergin
01-29-2019, 01:08 PM
Yeah, edit them, and then e-mail them to yourself and save in a file to your desktop or other device.

When I first started using my Iphone as a camera, I noticed it would always revert back to the original raw image if I tried to use it on anything other then an Apple device or platform.

E-mailing the edited image completely out of the Apple device, seemed to clear up the problem, although it did create a couple extra steps.

Rhotchkiss
01-29-2019, 01:15 PM
I had the same issue. If you edit you photo and turn it a tiny amount either way it will show up correctly oriented.

This

vthobby
01-29-2019, 01:18 PM
Kevin,
I have a laptop as its much easier to edit etc... so I usually email the photo to myself, open it on my desktop, then just rotate it the correct way using the buttons above the photo. I have a AppleMac Book. Take care,

Peace, Mike

pokerplyr80
01-29-2019, 01:24 PM
The issue is not limited to iPhones as I have the same problem when posting pics from my Samsung phone. Half the time the files are too big to even post. The other half they're tilted 90 degrees.

buymycards
01-29-2019, 01:28 PM
Don't forget, when you post a photo from your iPhone, we can all hear everything that is going on in your home.

Mmmm, sounds like someone is singing in the shower.

John V
01-30-2019, 06:11 AM
Plus, all of your personal information such as your social security number, annual income and children’s names will be shared with all of Net54.

Baseball Rarities
01-31-2019, 11:37 AM
Thanks guys. Glad to see that I am not the only one. Will uses your suggestions to fix it.