PDA

View Full Version : Submitting to SGC

Marc Simmons
01-25-2019, 02:02 PM
I’ve never submitted any cards to any grading service. Can anyone tell me the average wait time to receive your graded card back after submitting? Thanks

Peter_Spaeth
01-25-2019, 03:26 PM
It depends which service you use., SGC has several turnaround options.

ruth_rookie
01-25-2019, 09:16 PM
Bottom line is that if you’re in a hurry to get them back, you’ll be disappointed. Unless you pay up for expedited service. All three companies have more business than they can handle. Must be nice.

toledo_mudhen
01-26-2019, 04:37 AM
I would advise that you think of your "Worst Possible Scenario" time frame and then add 4 months to it unless of course you go with PSA. In that case you would need to add 6 months to it.

TheRocket9
01-26-2019, 05:57 AM
I've sent a lot of cards to PSA and I always have my cards back in my hands within 6 weeks. One time it took longer which I believe was just under 8 weeks. Before I started using PSA I used SGC and sometimes it would take 3 months to get my cards back. Sometimes a little less. The last time I sent to SGC it took over 4 months to get my cards back, but I believe that was because they were getting ready to move from New Jersey to Florida. Still that was the last straw for me. I've been using PSA ever since and I haven't had any problems. :)