PDA

View Full Version : puzzle solvers welcome 2 multi-signed baseballs mantle and NEW PIX!

1880nonsports
01-18-2019, 02:56 PM
Let me categorically state I am in no way an expert on autographs. I'm comfortable with both balls but thought maybe a few here could offer their thoughts? Also is there a theme or signing I'm not able to discern? With Chuck Connors in there a specific signing? Thanks in advance if you have some ideas to share. These are part of two boxes of balls I'm trying to help a grieving friend with along with a hundred other signed items. The signed Martin singles I'm listing along with a Mantle Berra and photo I believe are good. Many pictures of my friend's brother and Billy together although I do no know the extent of their relationship. I found an unreal early Mantle blazing single but think I convinced my friend to keep it. Only been through the first box...…..
friendly,
henry moses

xplainer
01-18-2019, 03:10 PM
Following this. Always wanting to learn.

baseball tourist
01-18-2019, 07:17 PM
Might I respectfully suggest posting new, in-focus photos. If they are cell phone images, just tap the screen before snapping the pic.

Steve D
01-18-2019, 11:29 PM
Along with pictures that are in focus, please also post them right-side-up. Many of us use desktop computers, and as for me, I also have bone spurs and a pinched nerve in my neck that prevent me from turning my head sideways.

Thank you.

Steve

1880nonsports
01-19-2019, 07:55 AM
New pix posted. I was busy this AM with 3/4 other Martin balls and more but wanted to get new pix up.......

1880nonsports
01-19-2019, 09:05 AM
about the orientation.... I fixed it in photoshop but apparently it's off here.

ronniehatesjazz
01-19-2019, 09:50 AM
Not an expert either but I think they're all good... the mantle isn't perfect imo but considering it's a ball and not a flat I think it is good, especially considering the location he signed it on