PDA

View Full Version : How big we've gotten! Happy New Year

Tao_Moko
01-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Net54 has gotten so big! I think I'm going on my 15th year back to Full Count/vbbc(whatever it was called) and there were plenty already around when I joined. The bst has changed alot. TPG conversations seem to be the hottest topic and T206 remains the dominant series of discussion. Our hobby seems healthy.

*I think my avg post per day over the years is .153/day. My mom always said that if I "don't have anything intelligent to say, then say nothing." It's really easy to be schooled on this site so thanks to those who have schooled me in a polite manner over the years.

Here's to net54, the future of our hobby and Happy New Year!

Leon
01-01-2019, 05:57 PM
That was nice of you to say, Eric. Thanks and Happy New Year back to you. Of course I also hope the forum continues to be a good place to talk about old baseball cards, memorabilia, an autograph or two, and the hobby all rolled up into one. Any accolades would certainly go to the members who post and help each other learn, good and bad. :cool: And I hope everyone has a better year than 2018!! (not that it was bad....just sayin' why not be better?)