PDA

View Full Version : EBAY question

ncinin
12-30-2018, 07:09 PM
I may be overlooking the obvious answer but does anyone know how to cancel one item of a multiple item order?

I have a guy who bought four cards and paid in a multiple item invoice. He realized he had one of the four cards and wants to cancel that item, which I have no issue with.

The only option I see is canceling the entire four card order not just one of the cards in the order.

Surely there is a way to cancel one card and thus making the order a three card order.

Michael B
12-31-2018, 12:38 AM
I may be overlooking the obvious answer but does anyone know how to cancel one item of a multiple item order?

I have a guy who bought four cards and paid in a multiple item invoice. He realized he had one of the four cards and wants to cancel that item, which I have no issue with.

The only option I see is canceling the entire four card order not just one of the cards in the order.

Surely there is a way to cancel one card and thus making the order a three card order.

If he paid via paypal you can send him a partial refund. I do not have any current payment transactions, but I recall doing this. Go to the transaction and at the bottom it says refund money. When you click on that you can enter any amount you want up to the full value of the transaction. If I am not entirely correct I am sure some of the others can give you the proper answer.

ncinin
12-31-2018, 01:28 AM
I know how to refund the payment via Paypal but I do not think the EBAY fees will be automatically credited will it?

ncinin
12-31-2018, 05:38 AM
I am shipping a substitute card in the place of the original uneeded card in the four card order so my delimma in my original post is taken care of.