PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Opinion (Waner, Traynor, Foxx, Vance, Lajoie)

Kathy062495
12-16-2018, 11:29 AM
As I mentioned in my first ever post last night I have enjoyed this forum for several years. It is an incredibly educational and an enjoyable forum. My New Years resolution for 2019 is to participate more to be a better citizen of net54.

I received some very helpful opinions on a Jackie Robinson autograph last night and this morning.

I have an opportunity to purchase some other autographs from the same collection. I have tried to do my homework and compare them to authentic examples and I do have some suspicions. Opinions are greatly appreciated

Kco
12-16-2018, 11:39 AM
I have GPCs on all but Trainor. Vance, Lajoie, Waner all look spot on. Jimmie Foxx I wouldn’t touch as it’s very, very shaky and I have a few Foxx and this one is a no go.

mr2686
12-16-2018, 02:59 PM
I have GPCs on all but Trainor. Vance, Lajoie, Waner all look spot on. Jimmie Foxx I wouldn’t touch as it’s very, very shaky and I have a few Foxx and this one is a no go.

I'll second that and add that I like the Traynor as well.

theshleps
12-16-2018, 03:30 PM
I agree on Foxx being bad and also question Lajoie, seems alittle shakey

Scott Garner
12-16-2018, 04:02 PM
Vance appears perfect

perezfan
12-19-2018, 09:34 AM
They all look good to me.

Yes, Foxx is shaky, but he may have signed in a hurry, or on an uneven/awkward surface. I actually think Foxx is authentic as well.