PDA

View Full Version : Youtube video for auction listings for PWCC

glchen
11-29-2018, 12:49 AM
I noticed this today when I was looking at some listings in the current PWCC auction on ebay. Green Cobb link (https://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-11-T206-Ty-Cobb-GREEN-PORTRAIT-PSA-4-VGEX-PWCC/401643924060?hash=item5d83d7ea5c:g:lGgAAOSwM6Fb-Z06:rk:9:pf:0). If you look at the listing there is a YouTube video that describes the card, and shows it at certain angles. I actually like this idea a lot even though I know it can only be done for higher end items and all listings. You can see the card at certain angles, and it takes away some of those scanner "enhancement" issues that have plagued the hobby in the past. Of course, I know you can still record the video in certain lighting that would hide some flaws, so it doesn't solve everything. I wonder if other auction houses will start doing this in the future.

Peter_Spaeth
11-29-2018, 11:42 AM
How far away is interactive technology where you can examine a card yourself, loupe it, etc.

OLDBILL
11-29-2018, 12:12 PM
Maybe in the future when even higher card prices will reflect added incorporation of the technology...sigh...