PDA

View Full Version : When are ebay coupons?

eliotdeutsch
11-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Is it completely random? Anyone know if one coming soon?

JollyElm
11-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Usually they appear and someone here posts the information, so everyone can jump on board. A month or two ago a member alerted us in advance that a 15% coupon was coming the next day, an awesome move that gave people time to look over their options or actually buy something in advance (and pay the following day) to grab something up before a herd of people went to gobble it up with the discount.

swarmee
11-01-2018, 07:20 PM
Normally they're rare in the first month of a quarter, more common during month 2, then there's plenty of them in the third month. So expect November to have some scattered, and then many in December.
I was the one that tipped people off last time with the preview, as I learned from another forum that they normally get posted to slickdeals before eBay actually sends them out.

savedfrommyspokes
11-02-2018, 06:46 AM
Normally they're rare in the first month of a quarter, more common during month 2, then there's plenty of them in the third month. So expect November to have some scattered, and then many in December.
I was the one that tipped people off last time with the preview, as I learned from another forum that they normally get posted to slickdeals before eBay actually sends them out.

I would agree with the above during the first 3 quarters of the year, however, not as much during the 4th quarter due to the holiday season.

My memory may be bad, but I seem to remember very few ebay coupons/ebay buck deals last December. I checked my old emails and on Dec 20th I received a lone ebay buck deal for 6-8% back "on last minute deals". I usually receive most all of these types of offers so there may have been other offers I did not receive last December/January. Again, receiving the majority of the offers is the norm for me. Either way, based strictly on my past experience, I would not look forward to many ebay coupon/ebay buck offers in December and into early January.

With the large number of ebay gift cards given in December, ebay must figure that there is no need to entice recipients to spend the gift card burning a hole in their pocket.

KMayUSA6060
11-02-2018, 06:53 AM
Anything I buy on Monday or Wednesday I always wait to pay for on Tuesday/Thursday/Friday. Those seem to be common days for coupons. Then again, that could just be coincidence or poor memory.

conor912
11-04-2018, 09:24 AM
In my experience, they come right after I make a large purchase and am out of money.

Dewey2007
11-04-2018, 10:57 AM
My same experience!

In my experience, they come right after I make a large purchase and am out of money.