View Full Version : Earl Johnson

NotVader
10-22-2018, 08:31 AM
Where is Earl Johnson ?

Hiding out in FLA
CV

Leon
10-22-2018, 08:38 AM
Please let me know when is a good time for a chat on the phone? Also, per the rules, please put your full name next to your post. thanks

111gecko
10-22-2018, 09:21 AM
Was it confirmed he stole it? Pretty strong statement if not....

Leon
10-22-2018, 10:01 AM
Was it confirmed he stole it? Pretty strong statement if not....

Not that I am aware of but I think we are good now.....AND SINCE it probably isn't the purported person posting that post was edited.

Lorewalker
10-22-2018, 10:53 AM
Not that I am aware of but I think we are good now.....

Yes. Yes we are. Thank you Leon!

Leon
10-22-2018, 11:08 AM
I heard this poster is Toppsoholic, a lunatic to the nth degree.....

mechanicalman
10-22-2018, 11:15 AM

That tell-tale space before the question mark!

vintagetoppsguy
10-22-2018, 11:18 AM
That tell-tale space before the question mark!

Exactly.

You beat me to it. :D

bnorth
10-22-2018, 11:35 AM

That explains why NotVader was asking for my eBay ID in a post on the main page.

Lorewalker
10-22-2018, 12:50 PM

I can agree with the second part of your post based on the bizarre posts this guy made. From post 1 it was clear Vader was not female.

Begs the question then if the guy whose Mantle was allegedly stolen at the National is affiliated in some way with the Toppsoholic dude since he confirmed very early on that Vader had the story right about missing Mantle.

BLongley
10-22-2018, 01:10 PM
I can agree with the second part of your post based on the bizarre posts this guy made. From post 1 it was clear Vader was not female.

Begs the question then if the guy whose Mantle was allegedly stolen at the National is affiliated in some way with the Toppsoholic dude since he confirmed very early on that Vader had the story right about missing Mantle.

I believe toppsoholic is a husband and wife operation, so it actually could be a woman posting if that’s the case. I’m only basing my assumption on a dealing I had with them on a card I was interested in, and was going back and forth with the wife who needed to double check with her husband on price. I did not make the purchase.

Leon
10-22-2018, 01:28 PM
If yawl remember I called this person right off the bat and spoke to a girl. Since then it has probably been Matthew Zimmerman posting.....aka Toppsoholic. As I spoke to the woman before I didn't check again until this thread. Of course my emails and phone call and PM weren't returned.....then he got the boot again. Now, I am almost sure he just tried to register again. Great phone call. He was calm and collected and I just said NO.... with what that person said I just don't believe who they were. He is an idiot and will most likely crawl in again. And eventually get booted again.....actually he is probably in at some other id now....probably more than once.

I believe toppsoholic is a husband and wife operation, so it actually could be a woman posting if that’s the case. I’m only basing my assumption on a dealing I had with them on a card I was interested in, and was going back and forth with the wife who needed to double check with her husband on price. I did not make the purchase.

Laxcat
10-22-2018, 01:33 PM
And I thought I got away from all of the drama when I quit managing 20 something year old college girls....

J/K I missed the popcorn opportunities on this board.

calvindog
10-22-2018, 10:28 PM
And he's still trying to sell his $500 beat up Cobb notebook cover on eBay for $5000, a year later.