PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Laxcat
10-09-2018, 08:28 AM
Hi y’all. I’ve been gone for a while. I was doxxed and had to keep very low online and offline profile. I hope everyone is doing well. Can’t wait to get back to discussing/arguing old pieces of cardboard.

1952boyntoncollector
10-09-2018, 09:58 AM
Hi y’all. I’ve been gone for a while. I was doxxed and had to keep very low online and offline profile. I hope everyone is doing well. Can’t wait to get back to discussing/arguing old pieces of cardboard.

will wait for the next back and forth between you and the edit dentist..

Leon
10-09-2018, 10:01 AM

Welcome back, Matt. We missed you and looked for you for quite a while. Glad you are ok.

Laxcat
10-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Welcome back, Matt. We missed you and looked for you for quite a while. Glad you are ok.

I’m glad to be back. Stuff got scary in the real world. Death threats, vandalism, and the such.

All good now and ready to get back to normal.

Mark70Z
10-09-2018, 05:17 PM
Matt,

Welcome back! Glad things are better for you now.

bnorth
10-09-2018, 05:44 PM
I’m glad to be back. Stuff got scary in the real world. Death threats, vandalism, and the such.

All good now and ready to get back to normal.

Welcome back Matt. That stuff sucks, glad it is over for you.

ALR-bishop
10-10-2018, 07:09 AM
Glad you are back Matt. I even asked your Dad about you.

Beansballcardblog
10-17-2018, 12:00 PM

Rich messaged me about 15 minutes ago to tell me you’re back. Hopefully we can meet up soon!

-kin