PDA

View Full Version : New member

stratagemllc
09-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Hello everyone. I've come across these threads in searches and decided I should be a part since it's helped me with research and has probably saved me thousands from purchasing bad stuff. I've been collecting for 37 years and look forward to another 37!

hcv123
09-03-2018, 09:29 PM
Only 37 more? Why the limit? Welcome aboard. What do you collect?

Howard

BruceinGa
09-03-2018, 09:41 PM
Welcome!!

stratagemllc
09-03-2018, 09:42 PM
Only 37 more? Why the limit? Welcome aboard. What do you collect?

Howard

If I collect another 37, I'll be 80 and at that time handing over stuff to kids and grand kids to enjoy that is for sure. I don't want to wait till I'm dead for it to be gifted. I'll always collect though...I'm transitioning from quantity to quality. I put most of it on ebay simply because that is where I can actually see the stuff as pathetic as that sounds.

About 1 year ago I had 2 storage units full, now I'm down to 1/2 of one. When you can't display and enjoy the items you have it's time to sell off the quantity and upgrade to a $144k Ted Williams GU Signed Jersey! Wish me luck.

Leon
09-04-2018, 06:13 AM
Welcome, sounds like you will fit right in here. Also, am glad the forum helped save you a few times. Happy collecting for another 47 yrs :)>

If I collect another 37, I'll be 80 and at that time handing over stuff to kids and grand kids to enjoy that is for sure. I don't want to wait till I'm dead for it to be gifted. I'll always collect though...I'm transitioning from quantity to quality. I put most of it on ebay simply because that is where I can actually see the stuff as pathetic as that sounds.

About 1 year ago I had 2 storage units full, now I'm down to 1/2 of one. When you can't display and enjoy the items you have it's time to sell off the quantity and upgrade to a $144k Ted Williams GU Signed Jersey! Wish me luck.