PDA

View Full Version : 8-10% eBay Bucks Offer - Ends 8/30 11:59pm PST

KMayUSA6060
08-29-2018, 07:02 AM
Hope y'all have had time to catch your breath from the 15% off coupon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the Promotion?
10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $50 or more when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App (the “Promotion”).
8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $50 or more (the “Promotion”).
Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on August 29, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on August 30, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

1952boyntoncollector
08-29-2018, 09:02 AM
Looks like ebay is great...

why people complain about fees/etc....then jump in happiness for these promotions..cant have it both ways..

clydepepper
08-29-2018, 09:27 AM
Looks like ebay is great...

why people complain about fees/etc....then jump in happiness for these promotions..cant have it both ways..

fees are EVERY DAY, special offers are not...just the price of using the marketplace.

I believe the fact that I used the 15% discount virtually to its full extent ($97.48 of possible $100) is probably why I was not invited for the EBucks offer.

BruceinGa
08-29-2018, 09:47 AM
Yesterday I struggled finding a prewar item that I considered was reasonably priced. I guess I'll try again today!:o

tschock
08-29-2018, 02:16 PM
Yesterday I struggled finding a prewar item that I considered was reasonably priced. I guess I'll try again today!:o

I found 2 and made an offer on both. Accepted the counteroffer on one. But +1 about the "struggle" to find one (in my wheelhouse).

1952boyntoncollector
08-30-2018, 10:34 AM
fees are EVERY DAY, special offers are not...just the price of using the marketplace.

I believe the fact that I used the 15% discount virtually to its full extent ($97.48 of possible $100) is probably why I was not invited for the EBucks offer.

well we all dont buy every day. If you win an auction on that day dont you also get the discount as well? Thats a ridiculously good deal for the buyer if true..instead of no 20% buyer premium you get zero premium plus 15% off up to $100...not bad..