PDA

View Full Version : Do you happen to own, or know the owner of any of these cards?

Howe’s Hunter
07-19-2018, 09:13 AM
Now that I'm getting back to the collection slowly, here are all the images of cards that I know exist, just don't know where they are. And while I'm not buying right now (still paying off debts racked up during the 11 months, two weeks and six days of unemployment), I would be interested in re-connecting with with these cards if the owners would be willing to let me know who they are. Unless otherwise noted, these are from eBay auctions over the last nine years. Other auction houses and sources are noted either in the image or below the card. Any help is appreciated.

There are also these cards, which I don't have images for ...
Ames/glove–Piedmont, Birmingham–Piedmont, Covaleski/Phila–Piedmont, and Elberfeld/N.Y. Amer–Piedmont

Several of you own cards with the stamp and have let me know you have them. These are just the cards I have no clue where they are now.

Thanks to everyone who has helped with the collection over the past nine years, and especially during the last year. Your kindness and help is greatly appreciated.

Ed

mybuddyinc
07-19-2018, 11:37 AM
Ed,

Don't have any. But have to say Howe had some fine Hindu SLs (Foster :eek:) ..... and Ganley isn't to bad also ..... :)

Good luck with the search !!! Scott

Howe’s Hunter
07-19-2018, 12:17 PM
I've already got the other two.

Leon
07-23-2018, 06:18 AM
I've already got the other two.

Good luck, Ed. Those are 2 sweet cards shown.

T206Collector
07-23-2018, 08:56 AM
Ed,

So good to see you back on the trail. If you keep at it, we'll all keep looking for ya!