PDA

View Full Version : ebay search issue

Peter_Spaeth
07-13-2018, 08:51 AM
For me, since yesterday, searches only are showing a tiny portion of the results. For example, a search will return 10 hits, but only picture/list two of them. What gives?

GaryPassamonte
07-13-2018, 09:14 AM
I discovered this same issue this morning. This is not a change for the good. I don't get it.

bobbyw8469
07-13-2018, 09:20 AM
I tried to search for some cards that I personally listed last night, and my own stuff does not show up, even though they are for sale via a .99 cent auction. I am NOT selling $200 cards for .99 cents!! Ebay better get their act together!

savedfrommyspokes
07-13-2018, 10:28 AM
I have had this "glitch" occur on select cards as well. For what ever reason, it occurs only on certain items but with most searches there is no issue. What I did find is that on the items that displayed just 1 or 10 "results" is I could use my ebay (mobile) app and all 10 results would show. I tried different browsers on my PC, but no difference.

WillBBC
07-13-2018, 02:59 PM
Is it disabling the option to search auctions for any of you? It's showing everything on the iPhone app but from a desktop--no dice. BINs only and the option to show auctions is grayed out. I'd be livid if I had an auction going right now.